Help identifying episodes with CTW references

mariolover

Reaction score
I found these two CTW references on YouTube that come from 2 unknown season 15 episodes that aren't available publicly yet (the uploader of these 2 references doesn't even know which episodes they came from so asking him would be no help):
Does anybody know which episodes these references are originally from? I am curious and it would help the wiki out a little bit even if we can never see the full episodes, because everybody would at least know which episodes they came from.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I found these two CTW references on YouTube that come from 2 unknown season 15 episodes that aren't available publicly yet (the uploader of these 2 references doesn't even know which episodes they came from so asking him would be no help):
Does anybody know which episodes these references are originally from? I am curious and it would help the wiki out a little bit even if we can never see the full episodes, because everybody would at least know which episodes they came from.
Are these episodes on Muppet Wiki at all?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wish I could also find out about the two unknown episodes that Oscarfan has as well.

mariolover

Reaction score
Hope these are found someday.
These 2 CTW references were taken from the HBO prints of 1952 and 1957. HBO added credits to the end of every classic episode, including those that originally aired on Monday-Thursday, using the appropriate credit sequence of the time.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
These 2 CTW references were taken from the HBO prints of 1952 and 1957. HBO added credits to the end of every classic episode, including those that originally aired on Monday-Thursday, using the appropriate credit sequence of the time.
You did find out then, because I looked on Muppet Wiki and both of the episodes were there.

mariolover

Reaction score
You did find out then, because I looked on Muppet Wiki and both of the episodes were there.
Wrong. These CTW references were originally from other episodes. I want to know where these ORIGINALLY came from. They weren't originally seen in these 2 episodes. They were edited onto the HBO versions only. The Sesame Street Classics prints of these episodes don't have these references. The HBO versions of these 2 episodes say the CTW reference twice, since they added credits to them. Credits were never originally seen on Mon-Thurs episodes, until HBO decided to do some sloppy editing to their classic episodes. I'm not sure if anybody knows where these references originally came from by taking them from other episodes and adding them in. I think it was unnecessary for HBO to tack credits onto all of their classic episodes, because they had to cut stuff out just to make room for the credits, which didn't even need to be added in the first place, plus, it's cheesy seeing the CTW reference said twice in the same episode.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wrong. These CTW references were originally from other episodes. I want to know where these ORIGINALLY came from. They weren't originally seen in these 2 episodes. They were edited onto the HBO versions only. The Sesame Street Classics prints of these episodes don't have these references. The HBO versions of these 2 episodes say the CTW reference twice, since they added credits to them. Credits were never originally seen on Mon-Thurs episodes, until HBO decided to do some sloppy editing to their classic episodes. I'm not sure if anybody knows where these references originally came from by taking them from other episodes and adding them in. I think it was unnecessary for HBO to tack credits onto all of their classic episodes, because they had to cut stuff out just to make room for the credits, which didn't even need to be added in the first place, plus, it's cheesy seeing the CTW reference said twice in the same episode.
Whoops. Then I apologize.