Confessing Crushes...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I have a horrific confession to make:I had a crush on my cousin when I was 4 years old. Nowadays looking back on it I know how extremely messed up that was and find it disturbing, I guess it kinda makes sense because I was a kid and didn't know anything about how extremely weird that whole thing is and am NOT into stuff like that nowadays, period. To make matters even worse, she ended up being a lesbian.]
I had a crush on my stepbrother until we actually shared a house/family together, and I witnessed some of his bad habits!

You know, an attraction to the same gender doesn't automatically make you gay or lesbian. There's a wide spectrum, and 100% straight or gay are only the farthest poles. Plenty of delineation in between.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a crush on my stepbrother until we actually shared a house/family together, and I witnessed some of his bad habits!

You know, an attraction to the same gender doesn't automatically make you gay or lesbian. There's a wide spectrum, and 100% straight or gay are only the farthest poles. Plenty of delineation in between.
Wow! I thought I was crazy because I'm attracted to certain male fictional characters. Who knew it was a spectrum and I'm completely normal? #NormalLife

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow! I thought I was crazy because I'm attracted to certain male fictional characters. Who knew it was a spectrum and I'm completely normal? #NormalLife
Now that I've said that, let's get this out of the way. I've had a "man crush" on a certain candy loving squirrel from a cartoon I like since last summer. I'm not giving out any names, but I'm sure people who are familiar with me and my videos will be able to figure out who I'm talking about because I have a big picture of him as my YouTube avatar plus he's appeared in a crapload of my YouTube Poops and animated videos.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also remember being obsessed with Gir from Invader Zim when I was younger. I don't remember whether it was crush or not, all I know is that he's from a cartoon I didn't watch but I still liked him a lot which may be an indication of that. Actually I think it may have been the opposite because the only reason I tried to watch Invader Zim was because of the girls at school constantly talking about it. But for whatever reason it was, we have Gir on our Christmas tree now! Because there's no way to celebrate the birthday of Jesus besides putting a character I don't even care about on the tree and now having to see that little bugger stare at me every Christmas as I ask myself,
"Why the **** did I do that?". That's an exciting way to celebrate the holidays and by the way, I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't figure that out, :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Scratte Squirrel from Ice Age currently holds the record as the longest running cartoon crush I've had. I liked her for FOUR years which considering I have a tendency to move from character to character, for one of my fictional crushes, that's almost as long as The Simpsons, lol! I actually made a CHART when I was little that listed my top 5 longest running fictional crushes. They were:
-Scratte (4 years)
-Princess Peach (3 years)
-Lola Bunny (2 years)
-Gabi the Frog (A year and a half)

Giggles and Gabi are currently tied because I've liked them both for the same amount of time. If I don't end up with a new cartoon crush by next month, Giggles will have beat Gabi.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I still like Giggles but now she's got some competition, I have a HUGE crush on the fan character, Stacey.

Look at her! She's beautiful, :smile:. She's easily the most beautiful girl character I've seen on Happy Tree Fanon Wiki so far. Plus she's sweeter than her sister Petunia and has the most adorable little personality ever. I like Petunia and all, but sometimes her OCD makes her a bit crazy. I sometimes worry about her mental health. I worry that if she was real, she might kill me. I've also thought that if she found a unicorn, it might go a little something like this:
I have to write some fanfiction and get to the Roots of this problem. That was a pun on the title of the movie that sketch was parodying, btw!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Scratte Squirrel from Ice Age currently holds the record as the longest running cartoon crush I've had. I liked her for FOUR years which considering I have a tendency to move from character to character, for one of my fictional crushes, that's almost as long as The Simpsons, lol! I actually made a CHART when I was little that listed my top 5 longest running fictional crushes. They were:
-Scratte (4 years)
-Princess Peach (3 years)
-Lola Bunny (2 years)
-Gabi the Frog (A year and a half)

Giggles and Gabi are currently tied because I've liked them both for the same amount of time. If I don't end up with a new cartoon crush by next month, Giggles will have beat Gabi.
Well, it's official. I've liked Giggles for over a year now. Last week was our "anniversary" of sorts because of how long I've had this crush. I never thought that this one would last as long as it has for some reason, but yet:I still have extreme feelings for her to this day. I'll never forget the day Mom found out about my cartoon chipmunk waifu:
She asked me randomly if I'm in love with Giggles and I said that I was. I then questioned how she knew and Mom said,
"You can't even look at your DVD cover without blushing. Plus, you act all weird whenever I so much as say her name. I know the way you are,".
Yup, it's been a good long while that will hopefully last even longer. I think that she is the only character who has never done anything bad in the whole show. She may have freaked out a bit in the littering episode, but it was because she cares about the environment. I think she's the sweetest one on the whole show who has the consistently best personality in my opinion. Even Flaky sometimes gets a bit too cowardly for me. Let's just hope she changes eventually, like the Cowardly Lion did on Family Guy:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I guess I should do what Flaky Pudding did and confess every crush I've had since I was a little kid, both current and former. WARNING #1: This is a long list.
WARNING #2: a few of these crushes might be a little weird.

Cartoons:
Hush from Kick Buttowski
Boom McCondor from Kick Buttowski
Gordie Gibble from Kick Buttowski
Todd from Wayside School (the cartoon)
Louis from Wayside School (again, the cartoon)
Danny from Phineas and Ferb
Jeremy Johnson from Phineas and Ferb
Danny Fenton from Danny Phantom
Valhallen from Dexter's Laboratory
Beau from Dexter's Laboratory
Beast Boy from Teen Titans (NOT TEEN TITANS GO!!!)
Brick from The Powerpuff Girls (the original show)
Boomer from The Powerpuff Girls (again, the original show)
Jamie from Steven Universe
Sour Cream from Steven Universe
Buck Dewey from Steven Universe
Socks from Whatever Happened to Robot Jones
Wander from Wander Over Yonder
Mac from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
Tommy from Robotboy (it's funny cause Tommy kinda looks like Mac)
Rabbit from Skunk Fu
Matt from Cyberchase (I think Matt was my VERY first cartoon crush I had, when I was only like 5 or 6)
Brad from My Life as a Teenage Robot
Sheldon from My Life as a Teenage Robot
Squish from My Life as a Teenage Robot (it's funny that I had crushes on both the real Beast Boy and a Beast Boy parody)
Jeremy (the punk guy with the green mohawk) from My Life as a Teenage Robot

Video games:
Knuckles from the Sonic series (NOT Sonic Boom Knuckles!!)
Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper from the Sonic series
Cyrus from Animal Crossing
Kicks from Animal Crossing
Little Mac from Punch Out
Hitmonchan from the Pokemon series (no, I'm not kidding)
Mettaton EX from Undertale
Clive Dove/Future Luke from Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Muppets:
Zoot
Floyd Pepper (I sher hope Janice doesn't see this)
Clifford
Boober
Biff (this one is sooo embarrassing…)

Some guy: You don't have crushes on cartoons, do you?
Me: Um, no, not really… *shows them this list*

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This was my first reaction when I saw this girl (I'm not sharing her name):
I have some news about my forementioned friend/crush, Punky Brewster (can't say her real name, sorry!). Even though I haven't seen this girl in a long time, she and I have plans to meet at the local park some time soon. I'm looking forward to finding out what's going on in her life and what she's been up to in the past few months. She even told my mom that she's been missing me something awful and trust me, I feel the same way about her. I'm so happy to finally be reunited with good old April o Neil (again, I'm not going to share the name of someone in my person life, :stick_out_tongue:).