Wreck it Ralph 2 in production

Muppy

Reaction score
Meh, I don't really think WIR needed a sequel. The story was good where it ended. The plot sounds interesting enough, though and they do have a HUGE world to explore, so I'll probably end up watching the movie anyway.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Meh, I don't really think WIR needed a sequel. The story was good where it ended. The plot sounds interesting enough, though and they do have a HUGE world to explore, so I'll probably end up watching the movie anyway.
I feel like there's a ton left to explore in this world and the themes to warrant a sequel, certainly more so than Frozen. WiR2 could focus on other types of video games beyond those in arcades, or the origin of Fix-It Felix Jr.'s father, or even go into that Sims/GTA mashup they didn't have time for in the first one. John C. Reilly vaguely said that Ralph is going to wreck the Internet, which I hope means satirizing and deconstructing online/mobile games.

C to the J

Reaction score
I feel like there's a ton left to explore in this world and the themes to warrant a sequel, certainly more so than Frozen. WiR2 could focus on other types of video games beyond those in arcades, or the origin of Fix-It Felix Jr.'s father, or even go into that Sims/GTA mashup they didn't have time for in the first one..
I couldn't agree more. If there's one thing I'd like to see in the world of Frozen, it's the story of how Elsa was born with ice powers. As for the title, I was thinking of something that says it all, like Wreck-It Ralph Online or maybe something better and less hackneyed. It's kind of sappy to put a number after a title these days, don't you think? I make an exception with Toy Story, Cars, Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, etc., though. The Rescuers had a sequel titled The Rescuers Down Under, and there was definitely no number in the title.

We know for sure John C. Reilly will return to perform Ralph, and also Sarah Silverman performing Vanellope. I'm positive we'll be expecting the return of Jack McBrayer for Felix and Jane Lynch for Calhoun. And we may get a few other returns, including Alan Tudyk, who I'm sure will voice someone new, what with Turbo being gone for good. Oh, and you know what? I remember long ago somebody had mentioned that if Wreck-It Ralph ever got a second feature, they'd try to include Mario. There might be a change of plans, I guess.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I feel like there's a ton left to explore in this world and the themes to warrant a sequel, certainly more so than Frozen. WiR2 could focus on other types of video games beyond those in arcades, or the origin of Fix-It Felix Jr.'s father, or even go into that Sims/GTA mashup they didn't have time for in the first one. John C. Reilly vaguely said that Ralph is going to wreck the Internet, which I hope means satirizing and deconstructing online/mobile games.
WIR has enough of a world built that a sequel will work well. I'm not sure about the plot of going off on the internet, but I have confidence that'll prove me quite wrong and it will exceed the original film. I'd see Ralph working as a cartoon series, but all the game characters would have to be expies and parodies, or mentioned off screen.

Meanwhile, Zootopia's creators have gone on record that instead of directly sequelling the film, they might do spinoffs about birds and reptiles, non-mamillian species that weren't in the main film. I find that a much more interesting concept than a direct follow up. Though, they could totally focus on another group of Zootopian characters.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score