New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Mike Hamilton

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Mike!
I grew up with Sesame Street and watched the Muppets when they first came out. Life long fan of Jim Henson and everyone that has had the creativity to bring them to life! I'm an actor/comedian and a sometime writer, but my wife is the real talent there! Which brings me to this point here. I'm going to turn her children's books into a show! Originally I was going to cartoon route, but after a quick visit with Mike Quinn at an event I was inspired to go with Muppets! So be prepared to have me asking about builds and any info I can get to make this show the best! It's going to be a long journey but I think in the end a very satisfying one!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Mike!
I grew up with Sesame Street and watched the Muppets when they first came out. Life long fan of Jim Henson and everyone that has had the creativity to bring them to life! I'm an actor/comedian and a sometime writer, but my wife is the real talent there! Which brings me to this point here. I'm going to turn her children's books into a show! Originally I was going to cartoon route, but after a quick visit with Mike Quinn at an event I was inspired to go with Muppets! So be prepared to have me asking about builds and any info I can get to make this show the best! It's going to be a long journey but I think in the end a very satisfying one!
Welcome to MC! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope you have success with your show! (Boy, there sure are a lot of new members joining lately, me included)

gravy

Reaction score
My favorite episode/guest star is the Star Wars one from season 4. Any much of an update of seasons 4 and 5 being released on DVD? They could've just released all 5 seasons on digital download. (iTunes, Amazon Video, etc.)
You can find the rest online at KissCartoon.

Mike Hamilton

Reaction score
I actually found this by accident lol! I went to sign up for Mike's web page for learning how to work with muppets and stumbled on to this forum. I've watched a few building videos on YouTube and look forward to the web series coming soon. In the mean time I'm sketching the characters for the show and making story boards. I've done some voice acting for Star Wars fan films and my Scottish accent is spot on(had a fellow from Glascow convinced we grew up blocks from each other) so I will be doing at least three of the characters. I'm hoping to have at least five of the characters built by the end of summer, and have at least the first four books story boarded and some rough shots done then too. My plan is to debute the pilot episode by December, then start to market it while filming more of the books.