MC - The Revival

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Why thank you, it'll be an excellent addition to my collection! I'll put it right between my week-old corn muffin and my 3 month old chocolate chip muffin.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Kylie: *looking down into the big, dark, scary looking hole in the floor* Hmmm... I wonder what is down here, anyway...

[Suddenly, an angry vitamin drink comes flying out of nowhere]

Kylie: *is clonked in the head by the vitamin drink* OUCH! *falls backwards into the hole* YAAAAAH-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOEYY!!! [a loud THUD is heard] I'M OKAY! *gets up* Ugh... Where am I? *looks around* Is this... *is cut off by Red Fraggle*

:excited:: Hi there! Welcome to Fraggle Rock!

(OOC: feel free to continue this if you want)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Kylie: *looking down into the big, dark, scary looking hole in the floor* Hmmm... I wonder what is down here, anyway...

[Suddenly, an angry vitamin drink comes flying out of nowhere]

Kylie: *is clonked in the head by the vitamin drink* OUCH! *falls backwards into the hole* YAAAAAH-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOEYY!!! [a loud THUD is heard] I'M OKAY! *gets up* Ugh... Where am I? *looks around* Is this... *is cut off by Red Fraggle*

:excited:: Hi there! Welcome to Fraggle Rock!

(OOC: feel free to continue this if you want)
Me: Muppetgem! Muppetgem! Wake up! Oh, you found my vitamin drink! Sorry it hit you in the head. You see, it's a bit like Thor's hammer, I summon it and it comes flying to me. Unfortunately, it seems to have accidentally hit you on the head while it was flying towards me. Say sorry Vitamin Drink.

Vitamin Drink:
Sorry.

Me: Anyway, you must've been hit on the head pretty hard. Before you passed out you were dancing around singing Fraggle Rock songs and addressing someone who wasn't their. But you are okay now, aren't you? You do know fraggles aren't real, right?

*suddenly, an angry Red Fraggle jumps out of the shadows and tackles me.

Red Fraggle: WHO YOU CALLIN' NOT REAL?!? *she punches my face repeatedly shouting "Am I real now?" between each punch...

(Please continue)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Me: Muppetgem! Muppetgem! Wake up! Oh, you found my vitamin drink! Sorry it hit you in the head. You see, it's a bit like Thor's hammer, I summon it and it comes flying to me. Unfortunately, it seems to have accidentally hit you on the head while it was flying towards me. Say sorry Vitamin Drink.

Vitamin Drink:
Sorry.

Me: Anyway, you must've been hit on the head pretty hard. Before you passed out you were dancing around singing Fraggle Rock songs and addressing someone who wasn't their. But you are okay now, aren't you? You do know fraggles aren't real, right?

*suddenly, an angry Red Fraggle jumps out of the shadows and tackles me.

Red Fraggle: WHO YOU CALLIN' NOT REAL?!? *she punches my face repeatedly shouting "Am I real now?" between each punch...

(Please continue)
:smirk:: *jumps out of the hole* Hey, Pig's Laundry! Who says Fraggles "aren't real"?

:coy:: *leaps out behind Gobo* You tell him, Gobo!

*Gobo and Wembley run towards Pig*

:sigh:: *peeks out* Umm, guys, I think we should all just resolve this situation in a nice, peaceful, way-- HEY! *Gobo and Wembley grab Boober* PUT ME DOWN!

:smirk:: CHAAAARGE!!

:attitude:: Meanwhile, in the big, dark, scary looking hole in the floor...

Kylie: Unhh... my head hurts... huh? *Mokey walks over* Mokey, what happened?

:dreamy:: You were having a fun time with us, but then you suddenly passed out. Are you alright?

Kylie: I'm fine... I think. Anyway, it was nice meeting you guys, but I gotta get going. *yells out the hole* HEY GUYS, CAN YOU PULL ME OUTTA HERE?

*Red, Gobo and Wembley are attacking Pig's Laundry*

Kylie: GUYS? ARE YOU THERE!?

Last edited:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Kylie: *from down in the hole* Sooo, uhh... Are we gonna continue this, or what? And will someone PLEASE help me outta here!?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Kylie: *from down in the hole* Sooo, uhh... Are we gonna continue this, or what? And will someone PLEASE help me outta here!?
*suddenly, we hear Super Grover's theme song. Super Grover comes in for a landing. Suddenly he loses control and starts falling faster and faster as he screams for dear life. aaand....CRASH!!
Super Grover gets up and dusts himself off.
Super Grover: Wha-- where, where am I?? Who is there?
Kylie: *moves Grover's cape from over his eyes
Grover: * his eyes meet with Kylie's.
Ah. I heard a cry for help with my super hearing. But, never fear, for I Su--per Grover am here! Now, what seems to be the problem?