The last TV show you watched was...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Started watching Daredevil on Netflix (first 4 eps of s1 last night). Really enjoying the fight choreography; it's obviously strongly influenced by Korean action flicks like The Raid and Oldboy.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Preface: I detest anime. Everything about it, from the jerky style to the ridiculous plots. Miyazaki is the only artist in the medium I liked...til this week when my sweetie and I dove into "One Punch Man."

Omfg. Hilarious! It spoofs every single anime trope: reaction shots, overmuscled characters, cities destroyed on a weekly basis... Having been unhappily subjected to Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing by a former housemate, I recognized and laughed at each silly parody.

Highly recommend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got my real-life friend raving about Onepunchman as well, but I'm more a fan of Onepiece though I stay current by reading the plot development at their Wiki.

As for the thread's topic... Last show I watched that I sit down to watch, Lucifer, S2's wrapping up next Monday though. Maybe then Fox will start Sleepy Hollow S4.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I've got my real-life friend raving about Onepunchman as well, but I'm more a fan of Onepiece though I stay current by reading the plot development at their Wiki.

As for the thread's topic... Last show I watched that I sit down to watch, Lucifer, S2's wrapping up next Monday though. Maybe then Fox will start Sleepy Hollow S4.
I'm at least a season behind on Sleepy Hollow. That show is mythology on crack.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm at least a season behind on Sleepy Hollow. That show is mythology on crack.
Why d'ya think I love it? Even more than the mythology stuff which was what reinvigorated S3 for me, it's how they manipulate/reinterpret American history to fit into their in-show mythology like the key from Benjamin Franklin's kite or the holographic double of John Hancock or Betsy Ross's flag.

There were a few episodes towards the middle of S2 that I didn't like though cause they felt like they were borrowing from the oldest sort of clitches. And I still have to read up on the actual S3 finale before S4 starts.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I don't have regular TV (don't ask) but I watch TV shows on DVD. Does that count? If it does, then my answer is "I Love Lucy."