The breakfast cereal thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
At last! The only part of Lucky Charms worth eating! But, yeah, it is too bad it's only a contest. I'm sure if this had a wider release, they're sales would go through the roof.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the marsmallow only boxes of Lucky Charms, heard about this last week. Let 'em health food nutritionazis cry, mm, their sweet sweet tears are delicious. :scary:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally found Oreo-O's at Walmart, of course.

Somebody riddle me this: why is it that certain brands of cereal can only be bought at Walmart? Oreo-O's, certain flavors of other cereals (Vanilla Chex, Strawberry Cheerios, Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini-Wheats), even seasonal cereals like the Monster Cereals some years, they can only be found at Walmart. What's up with that? Why won't grocery store chains carry these things? Why do we have to make special trips to Walmart just for specific cereals? I mean, the way grocery store chains are now trying to be like Walmart used to be before they went "supercenter," it's not like they don't have the shelf space or limited inventory.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yup, turns out that Oreo O's will, indeed, be a Walmart-exclusive product. It's not that big a deal, but like I said, it's a drag having to make a special trip out to Walmart for certain products that apparently can't be sold in other grocery store chains - especially when it comes to cereal, it seems.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread, Burger King has a couple of cereal milkshakes right now: Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops. If you like cereal, and if you like milkshakes, then I urge you to give these a try, you will not be disappointed.

cjd874

Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread, Burger King has a couple of cereal milkshakes right now: Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops. If you like cereal, and if you like milkshakes, then I urge you to give these a try, you will not be disappointed.
My prayers have been answered!!! :excited: :laugh: :big_grin: :insatiable:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
When it comes to cereal, it depends on what I'm craving. This week, I was craving Corn Pops. Other times, I crave Trix. Other times, I crave Reese's Puffs. I liked Lucky Charms better when it was pink hearts, orange stars, yellow moons, green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple horseshoes. I didn't mind it when they added red balloons, but when they began taking some marshmallows out, and replacing them with new ones, I began to get peeved.