Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, what is up with Katy Perry right now? I mean . . . just . . . what? Horrible haircut aside, these bizarre commercials she's putting out? These live streams of her meditating and sleeping? Interviews about her being in therapy? Is she okay?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, what is up with Katy Perry right now? I mean . . . just . . . what? Horrible haircut aside, these bizarre commercials she's putting out? These live streams of her meditating and sleeping? Interviews about her being in therapy? Is she okay?
She's probably fine, but her music career isn't doing too well right now. And I agree with you on that terrible haircut she has.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I recently got a copy of Rugrats: Season 1. Does anybody know why they put the opening and closing on every episode? The chapter stops list each half-episode together as originally aired, yet the opening precedes each episode, even the second-half episode, and the closing follows each episode, even the first half-episode.

And do other Nicktoons DVDs do this? I have the complete Hey Arnold and that doesn't do it, but is that done on other Nicktoons (maybe ones that came to DVD after Hey Arnold)?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
And do other Nicktoons DVDs do this? I have the complete Hey Arnold and that doesn't do it, but is that done on other Nicktoons (maybe ones that came to DVD after Hey Arnold)?
My 'Angry Beavers: The Complete Series' DVDs do that, too. Before and after each episode, the theme song and credits play. I dunno why, though.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I caught this on [adult swim] last night and I'm just wondering:what the heck is this a parody of? I get the Indiana Jones part but the thing about the two girls, the talking box (?), and the pink squirrel is throwing me off. This has gotta be a reference to something:
Why am I getting the feeling that this is one of those skits that you have to know the source material to find it funny? I'm sure there are some hardcore Indiana Jones fans out there that don't fully understand this due to them crossing it over with the heck that is