Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: HOOLD IT!! putting his hands in the air Culd yu heve der donuts mebbe tomorro?
Why? What's wrong...Oh wait....I remember! Those cro...cro.... Croquemboquesh..or something like that. Everyone. Chef has the honor of making these custard like things for the royalty of Sweden and he wants us to try them out first before he goes.
:sympathy:: Do their Highnesses know what they're gettin' themselves into? :smirk:
nudging :sympathy: Stop that!!
So we'll have the donuts either tomorrow or Sunday.
Robin: Can we maybe have a donut for breakfast?
That's an idea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, wonder if Kathy's read about the recent controversy over a Muppet mug. And how her roomies have reacted to it.
:insatiable: Wha? Did :super: get dog ears attached to his head?
:batty: Or maybe :sympathy: had some blue dye added into his dog shampoo.

Uncle Deadly: The world will never know.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh, wonder if Kathy's read about the recent controversy over a Muppet mug. And how her roomies have reacted to it.
:insatiable: Wha? Did :super: get dog ears attached to his head?
:batty: Or maybe :sympathy: had some blue dye added into his dog shampoo.

Uncle Deadly: The world will never know.
Yep... We all heard about it.
:sympathy:: We're all wondering the same thing. Could be half me .Half Grover.
:super:: But all of it is cute!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie knocking on my door Kath? You awake?
Come on in Prairie.
Prairie comes in with an ice pack wrapped in a towel : Have you tried using an ice pack yet?
I've been using pain killers all this time. Let me try an ice pack. taking the ice pack from Prairie and putting it on my forehead WHOA!! That thing is FREEZING!!!:eek: taking it off Gives me even more of a headache . Thanks anyway Prairie .
Prairie: It's OK. I thought it might help. It's too bad those shots didn't help. . :sigh:.
Yeah..I know. I'll live. though. You know what I've been saying. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.
Prairie: And you sure are strong.
nodding I try anyway. See you in the morning!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed comes in ready to fall into coffin bed, huge smile from the family party he was attending all afternoon/evening today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sorting through mail...

Uncle Deadly: Ah, an update from our dearest Aunt Ru. Says she's spending a marvelous time at Dollywood.
*Pins the postcard on the board next to the few from New Gorleans from years ago.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
(pulling up to the front of the apartment building)
Hmm...seems pretty quiet here nowadays. I wonder what happened to everyone. Ah well, maybe I'll come by tomorrow and see if I can find any friends. (drives off)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha-wha-huh?
:batty: Doing a superb imitation of Cookie Monster there my fiend.
Sorry, me thought me heard... Er, yeah, just heading back to bed. I'll leave a key out for Bryan if he comes around, it's just us and Kathy and Kim staying at the townhouse now.

*Settles back down. :sleep: