Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Why this?

Thunderstorm: Nature Sounds For Meditation, Deep Sleep, Spa, Healing, Relaxation

Just fix it please. Thank you.

fragglevision

Reaction score
not related to a song error, but there's a version of "New York State of Mind" credited to Rowlf, with Jim making some intro or something. Is this from one of those TV appearances or something (most likely Arsenio)? Sure would help if you had custom cover art or album titles or something...

12Medbe

Reaction score
Why is the 'Dragon Tales' Theme a part of this?

fragglevision

Reaction score
Why is the 'Dragon Tales' Theme a part of this?
cause it's made by Sesame Workshop.

Which reminds me of the album title kerfluffles that have been showing up lately; just yesterday it was playing some song (I no longer remember just what it was, it was probably some old Sesame Street or Muppet Show song or something) and it was credited as "Climb Every Mountain (live)" by Tony Bennett, who's no stranger to Muppet connections. And the song is from Sound of Music, which in ITSELF is rife for reference/parody in the Muppet world.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
cause it's made by Sesame Workshop.

Which reminds me of the album title kerfluffles that have been showing up lately; just yesterday it was playing some song (I no longer remember just what it was, it was probably some old Sesame Street or Muppet Show song or something) and it was credited as "Climb Every Mountain (live)" by Tony Bennett, who's no stranger to Muppet connections. And the song is from Sound of Music, which in ITSELF is rife for reference/parody in the Muppet world.
Was the song mislabeled or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.