Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap! After nine long months, YouTube has finally fixed our Watch Histories! Now videos you watch will actually appear in your Watch History again!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So ever since April 17th, YT has been working great for me. It stopped doing the thing where if you click on a video, it goes to where you left off. Since then, I kept the window open so it would stay like that. Now that feature is back and the only way to work around it is by going to the watch history or subscription sections. I really hope they come to their senses and do away with this annoying feature, cause it p****s me off!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The infamous blooper reel from Emmet Otter on JHC's channel has been nuked for copyright by a church, for whatever reason. I guess because at one point, Frank has Ma exclaim, "Sweet Jesus!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:sigh:

Another day of buffering/loading issues and YouTube wanting to reload the videos down to 240 and 144p.

:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I figured something weird out here: apparently, Watch History only works now if you watch a video embedded on another site. Odd.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, I figured something weird out here: apparently, Watch History only works now if you watch a video embedded on another site. Odd.
So you have to pretty much watch a video in order for the history to work?