Now what's going on with YouTube?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Embedded on another site - read what I posted.

Anyway, the Google+ divorce is finally over! Channels that never synced with Google+ can comment and rate again!!!
I'm just looking forward to not ever having to change my YT name (which I believe may have been a part of the Google+ implementation). What currently is and has been stays forever.

By the way, does anyone have an issue with searching for videos in Chrome? Often when you search for a video, the results page after popping up will pause and load something for like 5-10 seconds, and you can't scroll up or down, which is annoying.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Is something wrong with YouTube right now? Because I can't seem to do anything on it at the moment.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had to look all over YouTube and the internet to find this certain cover of a song that I really like a whole lot.

Turns out that the video

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It appears notifications are broken again. I mean normally, whenever I login to Gmail, I receive YouTube notifications, but I haven't been for a while now.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I get YouTube notifications on my Android phone, but what's weird is that I off and on receive notifications of comments from blocked users.

It's not that big of a deal though, cause they're still hidden, and it can be kinda interesting to see what rigmarole they might say.

Apparently a golden retriever subscribed to my channel today.
How? By pressing its paws on a touchscreen?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it's just really, really smart? It had to be to be able to type up a comment on one of my videos letting me know it was a playful golden retriever who subscribed to my channel. :stick_out_tongue:

Weirdest of all, I got a scam email from somebody in India today saying they've estimated what my yearly earning on YouTube would be if I became a partner channel and monetized (through them, of course): a whoppin' $63 a year: they even had a printscreen to prove it. Guess I need to change my password again; unless they doctored the screencap with my channel information and everything, how else would they have been able to access my account to see what my potential monetization would look like? And I had a pretty complicated password that even I often mistype because it's got so many random symbols and characters.