Disney Expanding Muppets Courtyard for new film ?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
At least that's what I'm getting from this Youtube video:

Can anyone confirm this or not ?

Also what is with Disney and retelling the same Muppet stories again for modern audiences ?

I mean what's wrong with the classic Muppet trio of films ? :mad:

dwayne1115

Reaction score

Also what is with Disney and retelling the same Muppet stories again for modern audiences ?

From some inside sourses they will not be making a new movie anytime soon.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

I'm not sure where he's getting this info from. The only thing I can find is some guy's tweet from November saying he heard a rumor about it.
In the video the host says the rumored film is called "Muppets on Broadway", so it's possible that someone might've gotten confused by those proposals for a broadway musical a few years back.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm not sure where he's getting this info from. The only thing I can find is some guy's tweet from November saying he heard a rumor about it.
In the video the host says the rumored film is called "Muppets on Broadway", so it's possible that someone might've gotten confused by those proposals for a broadway musical a few years back.
No there is a well written fan fic on a ideas page powered by Wikia. That's where this guy got all of his info, and its simply not true.
Im going to have to write an article for The Muppet Mindset to help clear up a lot of these online Muppet/Henson related rumors......

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
No there is a well written fan fic on a ideas page powered by Wikia. That's where this guy got all of his info, and its simply not true.
Im going to have to write an article for The Muppet Mindset to help clear up a lot of these online Muppet/Henson related rumors......
I just read that stupid film idea and I sincerely hope that most Muppet fans will know better.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just read that stupid film idea and I sincerely hope that most Muppet fans will know better.
Well it's obvious that whenever wrote that has way to much time on there hands. I mean sure in a perfect world having characters from The Muppets, Sesame,and Fraggle Rock in the same movie would be awesome, but it will never happen. The only possible way is if someone like Steven Spielberg was involved and did something like with Who Framed Roger Rabbit.