Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching Robot Chicken and somehow remembered something a few nights ago:I had a serious crush on Babs Bunny when I was a kid. I was watching Tiny Toons on morning because I was bored and had nothing else to do, as soon as I saw Babs I got this warm fuzzy, feeling in my chest that could only mean that I had a crush. I'm surprised that Robot Chicken of all things is what brought this memory back, because they have not (at least not to my knowledge) done a Tiny Toons sketch yet. I believe it was the "90s Revisited" sketch that made me remember it, though. Weird, huh!?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've also had a thing for a few superheroes over the years. The main ones being Black Widow, Starfire, Raven, and Catwoman.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Thought of some more animated cuties to add to my list:

* Disgust (Inside Out)

* Peridot (Steven Universe)

* Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown, in her human form)

* Coco LaBouche (Rugrats in Paris. The scene near the end where she gets … *ahem* exposed :wink:)

* Ginormica/Susan (Monsters vs. Aliens)

* Suzi X (Haunted World of El Superbeasto)

The next two entries count as well because one's a live-action portrayal of an animated character and the other was a guest on The Simpsons

* Cruella de Vil as played by Glenn Close in 101/102 Dalmatians.

* Lady Gaga as she appeared on The Simpsons. Quality of the episode aside, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the same reaction to her as Homer every time he sees a box of donuts or any other food that's nearby.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
(Sorry to double post)

My top hottest cartoon guys are:

Hush (Kick Buttowski)
Valhallen (Dexter's Laboratory)
Louis (Wayside School, the cartoon)
Danny (Phineas and Ferb)
Jeremy (Phineas and Ferb)
Sour Cream (Steven Universe)
Buck Dewey (Steven Universe)

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I will say that Victoria Smurfit also does a good Cruella. The scene with her in the sheriff's office …... :wink:

Here's a character from a show I've only seen commercials for but never bothered to sit down and watch a full episode:

Ms. Mister from "Super Duper Sumos"

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I haven't seen that much of the show, but I definitely think Star Butterfly from Star vs. Forces of Evil is absolutely gorgeous.
She is pretty! I know you're not into Steven Universe, but what do you think of Lapis?