Confessing Crushes...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well, it's official. I've liked Giggles for over a year now. Last week was our "anniversary" of sorts because of how long I've had this crush. I never thought that this one would last as long as it has for some reason, but yet:I still have extreme feelings for her to this day.
If you think that's crazy, I've had a crush on Hush from Kick Buttowski

for more than 3 years now! *dreamy sigh* I still think he's so attractive... :flirt:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So here's something that I have to confess that I've been meaning to say for a long time now. Here I go...

I have crushes on older men.

Sorry, but had to let that out.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I got a story of not who I had a crush on, but who had a crush on me.

Minnie Mouse.

I've been lucky enough to go to Disney World three times in my life: when I was six, my senior year in high school, and my honeymoon. Each time I went, Minnie's crush on me blossomed.

Back when I was little, interaction between characters and guests wasn't that much. They'd wave, you'd wave back, that was about it. No big rush to have your selfie with Mickey or anyone else. Not like today.
During the parade, Minnie came over and blew me a kiss. That's it. that's fine.

Fast forward to 1986. A bunch of us posing for pictures. Still nice to have a souvenir (and a Kodak moment) but still not on the scale it is now.
Everyone got their chance to pose with Minnie, snap the pictures (with an actual CAMERA, no cell phones yet). Minnie put her arms around me and flash went the camera.

But Minnie didn't let go. For the next five minutes, she stroked my back, my hair, even rocked me like we were sharing a slow dance at the prom. This was....nice! When she finally let go, 18-year-old me was almost delirious from being held in her loving arms.

Now it's 2001. Meet and greets with characters have become a huge racket. They set aside Mickey's Toontown just for this purpose. Vendors selling pens and autograph books like they're going out of style. At various times, in various locations, a whole busload of characters will get out, do a dance number, then spend 15 minutes schmoozing with the guests. With some characters, they have staff members to keep order, or you'll have people pushing and shoving to get their picture with their favorite character. Disney knows how to create a demand.

Super Bowl Sunday night, 2001. The park is fairly empty (almost unheard-of other times of the year). My wife and I having dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. Dressed in colonial garb were Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale,... and Minnie!
Most people were either home or watching the parade, so we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. We had plenty of time to eat, and plenty of time for the characters to shower us with fun and love.

Someone put some music on. My wife danced with the other four characters, I got to dance with Minnie. Pluto had to split early, but Chip and Dale were fighting with each other to see who danced with my wife. Finally Goofy stepped in, and Chip and Dale danced with each other.

Once again Minnie held me in a tight squeeze, and held on for what seemed like forever.

Spoiler- most of the characters, even males like Donald and the Seven Dwarfs, underneath the costume is a tiny little female. Disney has strict height requirements and if you're a small, petite little thing, you'll be in high demand.

So the girl playing Minnie could not have been more than 5 feet at most. But during the dance, not only did she hug the stuffings out of me, she actually LIFTED ME OFF MY FEET!!
Now, I'm just under 6 feet, 160 pounds back then. For someone that small, in full costume, to pick me up, that takes some doing!
I don't know who enjoyed the dance more, Minnie or me.

Hopefully in a few years, we'll be able to go back. Gotta save up a few more pennies first.

I wonder what Minnie will do to me next time. Time will tell. 8)

Last edited: