What should I do with the Muppet Movement

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So I have this Facebbok page that has almost 200 followers. The original plan for the page was to unite Muppet fans to help get seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show released. That plan has really fallen through, but I feel like the page could still be used. Any ideas or suggestions?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ahhh no no no..... That was attempted on here a few years ago, and turned out to be an epic disappointment for the members who tried getting it together. Thanks for the idea though.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So I have this Facebbok page that has almost 200 followers. The original plan for the page was to unite Muppet fans to help get seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show released. That plan has really fallen through, but I feel like the page could still be used. Any ideas or suggestions?
Idk, maybe you could just post muppet quotes or trivia.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
After trying to figure out what to do with The Muppet Movement, and it's almost 200 followers I've finally come to a conclusion.
We have three major fan base websites including this one, but sometimes but sometimes I get the feeling that the fans voice is not always heard, or even allowed to be heard.
That is why today on the 38th Anniversary of The Muppet Movie being released in theaters, I've decided to start a new website. This site will not only be dedicated to the work of Jim Henson and the Muppets, but it will also be dedicated to all of the wonderful talents that so many Muppet fans have. Everyone will have a chance to have there content shared.
Think of this new site like our own Muppet Show, where you can sing tell jokes show us your story telling skills, anything you want, as long at it is Henson or Muppet related.
So please come and join us! The site is really in it's baby stages right now but I would love to see it grow. Here is the link:

themuppetmovement.wordpress.com

Come join us!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
After trying to figure out what to do with The Muppet Movement, and it's almost 200 followers I've finally come to a conclusion.
We have three major fan base websites including this one, but sometimes but sometimes I get the feeling that the fans voice is not always heard, or even allowed to be heard.
That is why today on the 38th Anniversary of The Muppet Movie being released in theaters, I've decided to start a new website. This site will not only be dedicated to the work of Jim Henson and the Muppets, but it will also be dedicated to all of the wonderful talents that so many Muppet fans have. Everyone will have a chance to have there content shared.
Think of this new site like our own Muppet Show, where you can sing tell jokes show us your story telling skills, anything you want, as long at it is Henson or Muppet related.
So please come and join us! The site is really in it's baby stages right now but I would love to see it grow. Here is the link:

themuppetmovement.wordpress.com

Come join us!
Can some of the content be non Muppet related?