Animated Hotties?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Okay! I had a crush on Scratte the squirrel from Ice Age 3 from when I was 12 all the way up until I was 15 years old, :smile:.
I always loved Scratte. Even though she was kind of a (insert term referring to a female dog here), I thought she was super cute, and I totally shipped her with Scrat, LOL.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Not animated, but she is still fictional. I don't think I've brought this one up yet but when I was 12, I had a serious crush on Teddy Duncan from Good Luck Charlie. In fact, she was the only reason I watched the show (well aside from the one time Muppet crossover. If it has Kermit in it, I'll most definitely watch it;I even sat through the extremely corny Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium film because it had my favorite little green frog Muppet in it).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I always loved Scratte. Even though she was kind of a (insert term referring to a female dog here), I thought she was super cute, and I totally shipped her with Scrat, LOL.
I don't think she's an *insert word for female dog here*. I've always thought she's sweet but maybe I misheard her due to the Scrat scenes' lack of dialogue. Due to the fact I have nonverbal learning disorder, things without dialogue have always confused the *insert name of the place where Satan lives* out of me. It took me years to figure out that Charlie Chaplin isn't Hitler in his younger years, jk, :stick_out_tongue:.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

Even though he only appeared for like 5 seconds, you gotta admit that M-3 is pretty cute. I certainly wouldn't mind getting "choosened" with him. :wink: (I think I like him because he reminds me of Valhallen, haha) Also, I've seen tons of guys on YouTube say that J-10 is hot (well, to them at least).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My other long running cartoon crush is *sighs* Gabi the frog from Rio 2. I can't believe I just said that out loud after many years of trying to forget about this one. I've tried therapy, hypnosis, watching Childhood Trauma videos to trigger even worse suppressed memories which will destroy this one, but the memory of me crushing on a villainous opera singing cartoon frog just won't go away. Just kidding, but it is the most embarrassing crush I've ever had. At least Giggles is sweet. Let's face it, she's innocent! Gabi however is one of the weirdest little characters to ever appear in an animated film possibly ever (I'm not saying creepiest, because, you know......Watership Down exists). Within her very small role in the film, she tried to kill the main protagonist, has a very unusual crush on an evil bird who's probably old enough to be her dad, and does the most awkward evil laugh in the entire history of Blue Sky Studios' entire portfolio. The worst thing Giggles has done is snap at Lumpy but she only did so because she wanted to protect the environment. Call me a hippy if you want, but I'd prefer to date an environmentalist over a woman who's basically Harley Quinn any day.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have an awkward one to admit:

The bunny from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I know she's probably a lesbian, but I've always thought she's cute. I was never a huge fan of Courage or anything (the monsters and weird stuff was pretty cool to me at that tween age though), but I do remember watching a few episodes with my dad and liking this little cutie. I've always had the unpopular opinion of preferring Courage over Scooby-Doo, maybe because the villain on Courage isn't always the freaking caretaker! :stick_out_tongue:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have another weird one to admit:
-The grown up version of Punky Brewster (Robot Chicken)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I have an awkward one to admit:

The bunny from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I know she's probably a lesbian, but I've always thought she's cute. I was never a huge fan of Courage or anything (the monsters and weird stuff was pretty cool to me at that tween age though), but I do remember watching a few episodes with my dad and liking this little cutie. I've always had the unpopular opinion of preferring Courage over Scooby-Doo, maybe because the villain on Courage isn't always the freaking caretaker! :stick_out_tongue:
I loved Courage as a kid! What's weird, though, is that I was allowed to watch it, but wasn't allowed to watch Ed, Edd n Eddy for some reason...

And yeah, I always preferred Courage to Scooby-Doo, too. I always found Scooby boring (as a show, not Scooby himself) as a kid, LOL.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I loved Courage as a kid! What's weird, though, is that I was allowed to watch it, but wasn't allowed to watch Ed, Edd n Eddy for some reason...

And yeah, I always preferred Courage to Scooby-Doo, too. I always found Scooby boring (as a show, not Scooby himself) as a kid, LOL.
Why did you think Scooby Doo was boring?