Well...Muppet Vision 3-d has a new outlook...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
An update to my previous post as it seems that Disney maybe slowly working a NEW Muppet Vision 3-d for their Parks....However, that means the loss of the one of the final works of Jim Henson.

At least according to this video:

As Muppet Fans what do you say about this ?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
We discus this in a little more derail here:

themuppetmovement.wordpress.com
i know that it can't be true about a new Muppet movie, because they wouldn't put that many muppets in. plus, it would be a lot of work. and, if you look how the cast list of Muppet movies looked in past productions, that they look professionally typed, not like someone who can barely type neat. plus, non speaking muppets are not credited.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Nothing has been said about either Muppet Vision or A new Muppet movie from Disney or Muppet Studios. So untill we hear more real facts these rumors are false.

Walter

Reaction score
I like the new look! It kinda reminds me of the Muppet theatre from the 2011 film. :fanatic:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I like the new look! It kinda reminds me of the Muppet theatre from the 2011 film. :fanatic:
Yeah, the new signage is pretty cool. I just don't want them to replace the actual film, since it's one of Jim's last projects, you know what I mean?