Describe yourself with fictional characters

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a fun little game! Describe how you identify with various fictional characters. Which characters do you think are most like you. I have a feeling I know which ones D'Snowth and a couple of others will say but, here are mine:

Arnold from Hey Arnold! . He's a mild mannered, quiet kid. Giving advice and trying to help out his friends is second nature to him, even if it inconveniences him. So, I guess we're both pushovers in that way. It's also very hard to make him angry, compared to most other people. But if you keep pushing my buttons for too long, i'm gonna finally snap. He's a hopeless optimist. Always hoping for the best even when it doesn't seem practical, and he sees the best in the worst people. He's a dreamer. Often getting lost in his imagination (especially in the first season):

Prairie Dawn. She's a bit more mature then her young friends, sometimes struggling to understand/fit in with her strange surroundings. Unlike her, I think it made it hard for me to find friends my age, and I much preferred being around older kids. Sometimes she has a melt down when things don't go the way she planned (me) and she enjoyed being alone and working on her craft (also me), not quite feeding off the attention that other characters constantly seemed to need like Elmo or Grover. I always admired her ability to take charge and do things like direct plays and movies. I would've been way too shy to do that when I was her age.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Okay, I'll play.

As a kid, I was overly serious, bookish, had awful Coke-bottle-lens glasses, and knew nobody really wanted to be my friend, though why was a complete mystery to me; as a teen, I developed the ability to act more supercilious and bluff my way through any mockery thrown at me.

I'm sure that doesn't sound like any Muppet we know, right? :news:

Name pretty much any character who's the somewhat ridiculous straightman (or -woman) in most any book or show, and I can see points of identification. I also loved Holden Caulfield, for his simple, honest outrage with the grown-up world of phonies.

At this point, not sure if I can ever really identify with more lighthearted characters, although I enjoy them, and my life has improved substantially since I found my big froggie.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Lucy from "Peanuts," because I can be one heck of a crab.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
According to Charles Schulz, Charlie Brown isn't bald, but rather, his hair is so blonde it appears transparent . . . that squiggle of hair above his face is actually his hairline.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
According to Charles Schulz, Charlie Brown isn't bald, but rather, his hair is so blonde it appears transparent . . . that squiggle of hair above his face is actually his hairline.
And that's exactly the sort of excuse a balding man would make.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I like this game ^^ I don't have the pic on my computer but, I'm going by the pic I posted on my Instagram that had these 3 ladies in it:

I would say that I am a mash-up of these characters:

Sailor Mars from the original dub of Sailor Moon-I am a true Aries and once I get mad, I am MAAAAAD

Miss Piggy and, when I say that, I''m following Frank Oz's original backstory for the Diva (as in, her parents weren't really there for her etc...) Piggy hides behind make-up, glitz and glamour to mask the hurt in her heart. I've been doing that since high school and even as an adult, I cake on make-up as means not to cry my eyes out when I'm hurt and I go out, put on a good show and smile because, no one needs to know the pain I have in my heart.

April O'Neil from the original TMNT cartoon; I graduated college with a degree in Communication Studies with minors in journalism and broadcasting; I want to tell stories etc...but, I want to do it the right way and being the klutz I am, I do kind of seem like a 'damsel in distress' but, either way: I'm still gonna get my story out there in the most honest way possible.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll describe myself with Muppet characters cause why not?

I have a bit of Harvey Kneeslapper inside me because I love making bad jokes. I'm also like Cookie Monster because I have a really bad sweet tooth. I have a bit of Ernie because I love to be a goofball whenever I can (and sometimes I can be a bit slow like he is. :stick_out_tongue:) but I'm also like Bert with his short temper and annoyance (depending on the situation), and Kermit the frog when I get overexcited. "YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

....I can also be like Lefty the Salesman because I've learned how to be sneaky. :wink:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My energetic ADHD side
My wild, humor loving side
My geeky side
A character who I was often told that I looked like when I was little
A character who some say I look like nowadays
My Elvis Presley fan side (When I was in 2nd Grade, I even stood up and performed Blue Suede Shoes in front of everyone in school on Field Day. Trust me, the guy who allowed me to do that was the coolest math teacher ever)
Although my personality and political/religious views differ greatly from that of Brian Griffin we do share one thing in common:Our passion for writing. This puppy and I are both aspiring writers who dream of some day being published.