Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

VActorDreamer

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Cookie Monster figure thats in scale with the DST figures? Doesn't matter if he's articulated or not. I thought the Bandai Ultra Detail figure would do the job but he's a bit short.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Does :crazy: come with anything other than the triangle (and that is a very nice accessory btw)? The description says a detonator, but I haven't seen one yet.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Nope, no dynamite. Just a triangle and a mic. It would have preferred something like a TNT stick over the triangle.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Just got an email from Entertainment Earth saying they are waiting for Diamond Select to ship it to them and it could still be til August like their preorder thing says back when I ordered in June....well hopefully not but yeah it's unfortunate for EE users

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I'm honestly thinking about looking somewhere else online for the figures....

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Good yeah there's one listing that's 89.99 plus 20 dollar shipping so I might just have to do that unfortunately

beaker

Reaction score
Finally picked up all three at my local comic shop!! (and...there goes the rest of my money for the month:smile: ) The wait was WORTH it. Suffice to say as much as I loved Bunsen and Beaker, and the mini playset Statler/Waldorf, the absolutely beautiful Janice and Floyd, and the amazingly fun and spot on Rowlf/Harry/Mahna 3 pack. As I said last year, in a way this is the line I've been waiting my whole life for since my parents first got me a couple of Fisher price muppet figures in the late 70s. And I know this might ruffle some feathers, but I am now loving this line more than the Palisades line...as much as the Palisades line was a breakthrough once in a lifetime Muppet merchandise phenomenon thatll probably never be repeated.

My only 3 gripes are that its such a pain untangling the wires, the wait time between waves, and part of me wishes there wasnt so many accessories in exchange for an extra small character(I know thats asking a lot, and i appreciate the insane ornate detail on all the accessories) I just would say rather have a bonus Droop or Foozebane alien than tons of accessories.

Also, anyone put their 2003 Palisades two snowths with Mahna Mahna? The scale isnt exact but it kinda works. Also hoping, other than Bean Bunny, another post TMS or 90s character sees their way into the line. Imagine a Lew Zealand/Bobo the Bear/Digit 3 pack? :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
I got a reply from BBTS and they don't know when Wave 3 will get to them.
for real?? ugh. Im so sorry to everyone who ordered from them. while Big Bad is the cheapest option, strange they havent sent them out yet. Two pages ago I was whining about BBTS selling out their preorders, but realized i could just ask my local comic store to order them. so I suggest if anyone has a local comic store, to go that route

beaker

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Cookie Monster figure thats in scale with the DST figures? Doesn't matter if he's articulated or not. I thought the Bandai Ultra Detail figure would do the job but he's a bit short.
The 1985 Tara Toy Sesame Street action figures are pretty much in perfect scale
with the new Diamond Muppet line. They're even jointed(probably the last time we'll ever see Sesame Street kids toys that are jointed, as tyco/fisher price/playskool just puts out pointless hard plastic non articulated squatty sesame characters)

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_poseable_figures_(Tara_Toys)