We Need Another Movie

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Having never watched FOTB, my bias would be toward the Muppets. But your post says it's ironic that the two aired on ABC and one got cancelled. FOTB was an established, well-liked series at that point. I see literally no irony. I don't get what point you're trying to make.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I recently went to Disney Hollywood Studios and after the Muppet 3-D movie Show I went into the Muppets gift shop and to say lack of Muppets Merchandising would be a serious under statement. not one Muppet stuffed plush toy:frown: I really don't think Disney has any interest in Muppets it really pains me to say that but it is true we deserve another theatrical film at least and or a TV show. what was wrong with the last ABC Muppets show in 2015? I loved it! It's Ironic Fresh Off The Boat aired the same year as the Muppets in 2015 yet the only show out of the two that is still on the air is Fresh Off The Boat. don't get me wrong FOTB Is ok but Muppets Show 2015 was much better. me and my dad loved the show we watched every week it aired the year my family moved to our new house in Punta Gorda Florida!
Disney DOES have interest in the Muppets, so take your pessimism elsewhere! :grouchy: