The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, you don't happen to have before and after comparison pics do you Ellie? Sounds hilarious! XD

I had a similar situation years ago with a wool cap: after going through the wash, it came out a fuzzy thimble. ><

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Lol, you don't happen to have before and after comparison pics do you Ellie? Sounds hilarious! XD

I had a similar situation years ago with a wool cap: after going through the wash, it came out a fuzzy thimble. ><
Lol awww and, I have pics of my little high school-self in the Beaker shirt and I'm probably gonna see if can't take pics of 'the new look' on Friday.

I didn't end up wearing my 'Beak chic' look out the other day because my abuela kept saying since I was going to watch my boyfriend play softball, I was going to get it 'dirty' yknow, from not being anywhere near the playing field...I'll never understand why older people are like that lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reading reviews on IMDb for THE EMOJI MOVIE.

Granted, I have that sort of Oscarfan meh/I don't care either way attitude about it (mainly because I'm not the moviegoing spectatre I was when I was younger) anyway, but just reading how dramatic, traumatic, and downright heart-wrenching some of these reviews are has me laughing. And the few positive reviews there are are like BuzzFeed articles dripping with sarcasm: such as the one who says his brother dying of a brain tumor saw the movie, got out of his wheelchair, pulled the I.V. out of his hand, and began walking again because the movie cured his cancer; or another from a claimed 97-year-old man who said the movie made his wife kill herself in the theater, which made him smile.

Now I wonder if Mr. Enter will ever give this the Animated Atrosities treatment.

Last edited:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This very old Sonic 06 parody:
It's just so random that you can't help but laugh.
"Don't tell me you didn't know, chicken comes from an egg."
"NO WAY!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Trump gets a twice-daily pick-me-up in the form of somebody bringing him a folder that's full of good news about him.

cjd874

Reaction score
In a similar vein, a giant inflatable chicken with a Trumped-up hairdo was set up next to the White House today. I kid you not.
http://nypost.com/2017/08/09/giant-inflatable-trump-like-chicken-graces-the-white-house/

We know that there's fowl play within the White House, but this is at another level. Or if you want to think of it in another way, this governmental leadership is truly for the birds. (in Fozzie's voice) AAAAHHHH-AAAHHH!!!