Ask the Aardvark

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this, so finally, I've done it. Ask me anything. Whether or not I'll give you a straight answer is yet to be seen.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Favorite book series?

Favorite pizza toppings (if you like pizza, that is)?

Favorite childhood TV shows/cartoons?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Favorite book series is a hard one. I like Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swenson series ("The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder," "The Strawberry Shortcake Murder," etc.). I also like a series of books based on LOLCats ("I Can Has Cheeseburger?" "How To Take Over Teh Wurld," "Teh Itteh Bitteh Book of Kittehs," and "How To Be Awesum").

Favorite pizza topping is nothing. I like plain cheese pizza. But my sister likes ground beef and onion, and sometimes when we order pizza, I'll have a small slice of that (traded for a slice of plain cheese, that is)

Favorite childhood TV shows/cartoons: are you ready for a long list? We'll start with the cartoons:
The Get Along Gang
Care Bears
Strawberry Shortcake
My Little Pony
Muppet Babies
Wuzzles
Garfield and Friends (and various Garfield television specials)
Rainbow Brite

TV Shows:
Sesame Street
ALF
Reading Rainbow
The Muppet Show

JT Yorke

Reaction score
How would you rank the muppet/sesame street movies and why?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
How would you rank the muppet/sesame street movies and why?
Oh gosh. This is a hard question. I still haven't decided what my favorite Muppet movie is yet. So let's just go with this:

1. "The Great Muppet Caper" because I do believe I saw this one on TV at some point before it was released on home video in 1992 (or was it 1993? I forgot), and it was funny.

2. "The Muppet Movie" because it was the first, and it has the BEST Muppet song EVAR in it ("Rainbow Connection")

3. "The Muppet Christmas Carol" for no reason, other than the fact I just liked it, and it was the first Muppets movie I saw in a theater.

4. "Muppets From Space" because it was funny.

5. "The Muppets" (2011) for no reason in particular

6. "Muppes Most Wanted" for no reason in particular

7. "Muppet Treasure Island," though for some reason, I can't seem to get past "Cabin Fever." I'm not saying that it's a bad movie, it's just that it didn't hold my interest.

8. "Kermit's Swamp Years," cute, but not really up high on my list. I liked it though, don't get me wrong.

9. "It's a Very, Merry Muppet Christmas Movie," I can't really give you an opinion on it because I only saw it once.

I am leaving "Muppets Take Manhattan" and "The Muppet Wizard of Oz" off this list because I haven't seen them yet.

The only Sesame Street movie I have seen in it's entirety is "Follow That Bird," and I loved it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooh, I like this idea! What's your favorite iceccream and/or cake flavor?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My favorite ice cream flavor is a toss up between Strawberry Cheesecake and Mint Chocolate Cookie (both are Ben and Jerry's flavors). I also enjoy strawberry and peach flavored ice cream (it is so hard to find good peach ice cream!) Cake flavor is probably cheesecake, especially with raspberry sauce! But I also like Duncan Hines yellow cake.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
What are some things you've never seen?

How about things you've never heard?

Or even better, things you don't wanna hear?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You're an aardvark, but, are you proud? You're an aardvark, but, are you happy?