Ask the Aardvark

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How many kitties do you have? What are their names and what breed?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
How many kitties do you have? What are their names and what breed?
I have only one kitty cat, currently. Her name is Snowball (but she has about a gazillion nicknames), and I'm not sure of her breed. We think she's a mix between a Turkish Angora and a Siamese. Turkish Angora because of her coloring (all white), and Siamese because of her body shape, and she kind of looks orientalish when she sleeps. Not to mention she kind of has a Siamese temperament.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I have a few Persians. Long hair, bashed-in faces. Only one really meows, the others make little chirps, sound like Ewoks.

But they're all adorable.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about bashed-in faced cats, myself, but that's just me. I would like to know their names. I love all kinds of noises cats make. Mine makes a little grunting noise when she jumps off the bed, counters, table, etc.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Have you ever had dogs?
The only dog my family ever had was a golden retriever by the name of Sinuhe, which is pronounced "Sin Away." They got the name from a movie my dad loves called "The Egyptian," from 1958. Anyway, my parents had her before I was born, and I was only three years old when we had to have her put down (she had cancer), so I don't remember very much. Since then, it's been nothing but cats. My mom and grandmother are not dog people, and I don't have the patience to take care of a dog.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The only dog my family ever had was a golden retriever by the name of Sinuhe, which is pronounced "Sin Away." They got the name from a movie my dad loves called "The Egyptian," from 1958. Anyway, my parents had her before I was born, and I was only three years old when we had to have her put down (she had cancer), so I don't remember very much. Since then, it's been nothing but cats. My mom and grandmother are not dog people, and I don't have the patience to take care of a dog.
My friend is a cat person too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Favorite cat breed?

Thoughts on dogs? Since I know you love cats.