Let's celebrate the Muppets!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
A couple of my favorite Muppet moments:

Now, this post isn't really about the Muppets per say, it's more about the fans. Through all that's gone on over the years, be it Steve Whitmire's departure, the canceling of the TV show, Jerry Nelson's death, longtime Sesame cast members getting fired, or Donald Trump getting elected (I seriously didn't think this website would survive after the election), we always come together. We may have our fights and disagreements here and there, but overall we're like a big family. We're always there to comfort each other or give a word of sanity (or insanity if someone needs a laugh). We all somehow find a way to look past our differences and find common ground. Which, really, that's what the Muppets are all about.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

One of my favorite songs from my personal favorite Muppet movie. I've always found this song to be so trippy, especially the explosions from the exhaust pipe backfiring. :big_grin:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I got to watching The Muppets 2011 today, and it's still great. I mostly managed to not think about the behind-the-scenes turmoil and thoroughly enjoyed the film.

And frankly, while I'm super sad for Steve, I'm so happy how everyone is back on this forum (at least temporarily). This forum was so dead for a long time since The muppets was canceled and there was nothing muppety being discussed, only politics, so I'm at least happy that we're back and talking about the muppets.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Politics in general just bug me. All it is is just people having hissy fits and throwing "he said", "she said" stories.

The sad thing is, I've lost a couple friends over politics.

Frankly I wanted to come back on this forum even before the whole Steve news came along. I only abandoned it 9 years ago because I wasn't proud of how I started out. Just took a little courage and mind develop to come back.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Politics in general just bug me. All it is is just people having hissy fits and throwing "he said", "she said" stories.

The sad thing is, I've lost a couple friends over politics.

Frankly I wanted to come back on this forum even before the whole Steve news came along. I only abandoned it 9 years ago because I wasn't proud of how I started out. Just took a little courage and mind develop to come back.
Agreed.

I used to come here regularly back in 2014ish, but mostly drifted away for many reasons. Regardless, this is a great forum and I love posting here.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I got to watching The Muppets 2011 today, and it's still great. I mostly managed to not think about the behind-the-scenes turmoil and thoroughly enjoyed the film.

And frankly, while I'm super sad for Steve, I'm so happy how everyone is back on this forum (at least temporarily). This forum was so dead for a long time since The muppets was canceled and there was nothing muppety being discussed, only politics, so I'm at least happy that we're back and talking about the muppets.
Yep, ironically, times of turmoil are what seem to bring us together more.