Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Waittaminnit!!......running out the door and yelling Come back!!!!
:hungry:: Kethy yu dinguling!! he's nut leaving again! He'll be back tomorro
:sympathy:: Boy are you crazy! And it's late out! You want the cops after you?
OK...I'm sorry.I guess it's nice to see an old friend again :smile:.Considering all that's going on around here.
:sympathy:: Hmm ..true.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, given all the craziness with what happened with Steve....

*HVC squad car comes rolling through the streets, notified about a potential Rebel L on the loose disturbing the local townspeoples peace by going "la-la-la" at the top of his "la-la-lungs". :zany:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Yeah, given all the craziness with what happened with Steve....

*HVC squad car comes rolling through the streets, notified about a potential Rebel L on the loose disturbing the local townspeoples peace by going "la-la-la" at the top of his "la-la-lungs". :zany:
"La la la la...lemon. La la la la lightbulb!" Oh, hey, Ed! I'm baaaaaack! Thanks for leaving me a key. Any room at "the inn"? No wonder it's so quiet. Hardly anyone lives here anymore. Well, we can change that, right!?
(Just then, a whole stampede of monsters, honkers, penguins, sheep, and Old MacDonald come charging through knocking Bryan over in a cloud of dust).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D notices the remains of last night's stampede, giving a little huff of indignation at having to clean it. *He brandishes his wand and casts a quick Scurgify charm.

Ed: Lemme see... *Goes through the roster list. Well, I tried holding her room for her, but since Aunt Ru's still not come in...
*Leaves note for Bryan he can move into Apt 3, on Kathy's other side with his preferred roomies when ready.

Katzi428

Reaction score
straightening stuff out after the stampede of animals came through last night .
Prairie: Wonder if they had a spaceship?
:super:: A spaceship? Prairie,you're silly!
Robin: I know what Prairie means! laughing. And she's not too silly . When Uncle Kermit did a report on Old MacDonald on Sesame Street there were a couple of space aliens. . So he said With a Help! Help! here! Hope he brought a shovel though :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed sits down to an afternoon of listening to MCR and counting monsters after a good gore-mé qinoa salmon salad for lunch. :insatiable:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In Apt 1...

:insatiable: Hey Ed, we no gonna send :frown: the batch of oatmeal cookies we made?
:batty: Yes, and the bottlecaps from this summer's Figgy Fizz Rockin' Around the Vorld series?

We will, but I'm still waiting to see if Bryan's seriously moving back into Apt 3 first. Maybe he'll bring Bert and Ernie with him, if not, then we'll drop off the wrapped presents with the postman.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
In Apt 1...

:insatiable: Hey Ed, we no gonna send :frown: the batch of oatmeal cookies we made?
:batty: Yes, and the bottlecaps from this summer's Figgy Fizz Rockin' Around the Vorld series?

We will, but I'm still waiting to see if Bryan's seriously moving back into Apt 3 first. Maybe he'll bring Bert and Ernie with him, if not, then we'll drop off the wrapped presents with the postman.

Bryan: Well, here we are, guys! Back in Hensonville and the townhouse. What do you think, Big Bird?
Big Bird: It's nice to be back! I hope I remember my way around.
Bryan: It's been a while. Maybe we can go for a little stroll later. First, we should make our way to our suite.
Big Bird: Good idea.
Bryan: Hey, you only brought one suit case?
Big Bird: Well...I couldn't bring everything from my nest on Sesame Street. Besides, there wasn't a lot of room in the car.
Bryan: Oh, yeah. Bert? Ernie? You guys comin'!
(Bert & Ernie are over by the trunk of the SUV)
Ernie: Be right there!
Bert: Ernie...did you really need to bring your whole drum set?
Ernie: Well, I can't bring just the symbols, can I, Bert? Besides, how else am I gonna jam out with Rubber Duckie on bugle?
Bert: Rubber Duckie on the bugle?
Ernie: Sure!
Bryan: Guys!?
Ernie: Coming! Oh, Bert..mind helping me carry the drums inside? Thanks, buddy! (laughs)
Bert: (SIGH)
Bryan: To suite 3!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Me think me hear Bert and Ernie outside!
:batty: And Big Bird's with them too.
UD: Mayhaps now would be an opportune to hand-deliver the presents you got for Bert's birthday.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
:insatiable: Me think me hear Bert and Ernie outside!
:batty: And Big Bird's with them too.
UD: Mayhaps now would be an opportune to hand-deliver the presents you got for Bert's birthday.
Hey, guys! Good to see you all again!
Bert: Do I smell oatmeal cookies? Hunky dory! They smell delicious. Thank you!
Big Bird: You know what's amazing is that Cookie Monster didn't eat any of them.
Bryan: (leaning over to Ernie) We don't know that.
Ernie: (laughs)
Bert: Thank you, Cookie Monster.
Bryan: Hey, how about after we put our stuff inside, we all go sit by the pool and have some cookies and milk?
Big Bird: I have some birdseed cookies.
Bryan: Sounds great! Oh, and somebody knock on Kathy's door.
Ernie: I'm on it!