The Nicktoon Thread

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Just finished benge watching all of Hey Arnold!

Man, those two episodes about Arnold's parents - "Parents Day" and the infamous "Journal" episode... Well, let's just say I was chopping onions while watching both.

Anyway, more excited for "The Jungle Movie" than ever. Something like this rarely happens - a studio or network agreeing to green light a cancelled project after nearly 15 years. I have to give Nickelodeon a lot of credit here.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just finished benge watching all of Hey Arnold!

Man, those two episodes about Arnold's parents - "Parents Day" and the infamous "Journal" episode... Well, let's just say I was chopping onions while watching both.

Anyway, more excited for "The Jungle Movie" than ever. Something like this rarely happens - a studio or network agreeing to green light a cancelled project after nearly 15 years. I have to give Nickelodeon a lot of credit here.
I just love that show so much. One of my favorite Nicktoons as a matter of fact. You gotta love all of the characters.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Craig Bartlett must have twisted the CEO's arm so much he ripped the flesh right off. Same goes for Genndy Tartakovsky and Samurai Jack for CN.

Now can Craig McCracken complete the trifecta and do that for Wander Over Yonder? :big_grin:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Spent the last few months putting this together. Every episode of Hey Arnold! to feature someone uttering the title of the show.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yahoo! Preview of the new Rocko's Modern Life movie - an extremely clever satire on modern technology - naturally.
Wow, that was a hoot! It feels just like a lost episode of the show. And i'm happy the animation looks the same, except in HD! :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I imagining things, or do the outlines have that broken, disjointed look like ARTHUR does?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
"This is incredible! Everyone's here!"

I was a curious about how some of the recast characters would sound. Their new voice actors all fit in beautifully.

I was also wondering how Craig was going to fit all of those minor characters in, as promised. The solution? Put them all into one scene!

Definitely looking forward to this movie.

Last edited: