Most Obnoxious Fandoms

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Okay, I'm risking a lot of hate by saying this, but . . . . in recent light of what's going on with Disney, I think some of us Muppet fans are becomming a bit obnoxious . . . .

(ducks on-coming flaming sticks and flying chickens)
Only a couple of us, though, whom I will not point fingers at. Compared to the Sonic fandom, we are very mature and civilized.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I'm risking a lot of hate by saying this, but . . . . in recent light of what's going on with Disney, I think some of us Muppet fans are becomming a bit obnoxious . . . .

(ducks on-coming flaming sticks and flying chickens)
Dude, you aren't alone. There are a good portion of Sesame Street fans on YouTube namely that I can't stand. The ones who are like "upload dis cuz I said so!!!!11111!!!" Or "u can't upload dis cuz it's already up herp derp derp!!!!!111!!!!" Or just ones who complain about the littlest things about the show.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Oh, here's another fanbase I should bring up.

Goanimate.

That's literally self-explanatory. The people who make those god-awful "grounded" videos have the WORST temper tantrums I've EVER seen in my life when you don't agree to the style of their videos.
Oh, gawd, they are annoying. Them, along with the Pooh's Adventures and Scratchpad Wiki people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, gawd, they are annoying. Them, along with the Pooh's Adventures and Scratchpad Wiki people.
And it's always the same insults from them if you don't like their work.

"Ur grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for (insert years going past lifespan here)!!!!!!!11111!!!!!"

I recall in 2015 that the Goanimate program would only be used for professional uses which costs money. I don't know if that's the case anymore.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Dude, you aren't alone. There are a good portion of Sesame Street fans on YouTube namely that I can't stand. The ones who are like "upload dis cuz I said so!!!!11111!!!" Or "u can't upload dis cuz it's already up herp derp derp!!!!!111!!!!" Or just ones who complain about the littlest things about the show.
I love the Sesame Street fans on YouTube. They always make the most hilarious dumb posts. :batty:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I always hate it when people demand to see certain clips! I uploaded part of an episode, because I only had part of an episode, not the whole thing, and someone commented (AFTER I had put a disclaimer before the video that I didn't have the whole episode), "upload the entire episode! I know you have it!" Ugh.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Only a couple of us, though, whom I will not point fingers at. Compared to the Sonic fandom, we are very mature and civilized.
Very true, which is why I said "some of us," as opposed to naming names, which I refuse to do (they know who they are anyway).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I always hate it when people demand to see certain clips! I uploaded part of an episode, because I only had part of an episode, not the whole thing, and someone commented (AFTER I had put a disclaimer before the video that I didn't have the whole episode), "upload the entire episode! I know you have it!" Ugh.
Yup, they never listen, and minus the fact that I've just about ran out of material to upload, this is also why i've lost interest in uploading clips - the fans take the fun out of it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What's the link to your YouTube channel anyway?