Will Season 50 of Sesame Street premiere in 2020 instead of 2019?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And lest we forget, we've got that documentary version of STREET GANG coming out soon - complete with a recreation of the Season 1 set.
It would be amazing if they filmed something with that. Perhaps a biopic?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll get another dvd set with various more clips previously unreleased..... Or not. A guy can dream.

(Though I was a bit annoyed how many clips were edited with photographs at the beginning on the 40th anniversary dvd).

ssetta

Reaction score
They hardly did anything for Season 40 at all. Except for the DVD set. I'm really hoping there's a TV special of some sort, or better yet, something similar to Sesame Street Unpaved from Season 30.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They hardly did anything for Season 40 at all. Except for the DVD set. I'm really hoping there's a TV special of some sort, or better yet, something similar to Sesame Street Unpaved from Season 30.
Um.... Hardly????

What about the numerous Easter eggs in each episode????

ssetta

Reaction score
Um.... Hardly????

What about the numerous Easter eggs in each episode????
The only thing that would make me happy is if there was old episodes on TV. Just like when Sesame Street Unpaved was on Noggin.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only thing that would make me happy is if there was old episodes on TV. Just like when Sesame Street Unpaved was on Noggin.
If you really want to see old episods, why not just go undercover as a spy at the workshop and get them yourslf? :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They hardly did anything for Season 40 at all. Except for the DVD set.
Do you live under a rock? In addition to all that I just previously mentioned, what about the whoppin' 40 years book they put out as well? Or are you just notoriously hard to please?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Keep in mind, like what anniversaries are worth celebrating? Like, can you blame them for not doing that big a whooplah for season 45? Like, what's so special about that compared to 44 or 46?

50 is a big number. Half a century. There's no way they're going to let that slide without doing something big.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Seems to be the latter, like many ungrateful fans. *cough* ONES ON YOUTUBE *cough*
Especially the ones on YouTube that can't entirely get the phrase "no requests."

To answer the OP, I imagine it would be in 2019, because that's exactly fifty years after Sesame premiered. It would seem a little awkward if they didn't celebrate a huge milestone that year.