In Support of Steve Petition

Uncle Deadley

Reaction score
I've never been very good at getting movements going, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I wanted to send something to Disney in support of Steve Whitmire, and I have heard that, in cases like these, physical mail is more attention-getting than e-mails or online petitions, so I've decided to send them a brief, but polite note of support written on green felt, and I'd like to invite anyone else who supports Steve to do the same.

I'll be sending it to:
Muppets Studios
c/o The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Good idea, Deadly. I should send one too when I get a chance. I know we can't guarantee this will be effective, but (British accent) "It's worth a try, Rizzo."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I like the idea, but if you're sending this to Disney, then I wouldn't even bother. I mean, since when do THEY listen to fans?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I know what you mean. It's like that Taco Bell commercial with the cursing into it that I mentioned before on the other thread, "corporate big wigs," don't seem to listen to people's complaints or concerns. It's sad but what can you do?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Yeah. I know what you mean. It's like that Taco Bell commercial with the cursing into it that I mentioned before on the other thread, "corporate big wigs," don't seem to listen to people's complaints or concerns. It's sad but what can you do?
Sometimes venting does help to get it off your chest, even if nobody will listen. I have a short fuse, and venting is how I let it out. Most coporations are only in it for the money, and they don't care about John Q. Public.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Sometimes venting does help to get it off your chest, even if nobody will listen. I have a short fuse, and venting is how I let it out. Most coporations are only in it for the money, and they don't care about John Q. Public.
Yeah. That's why it's best for my to voice my complaints here. Not only was Friday's not listening to my complaints about that offensive ad, but when I tried to address it on their corporate office message board, not only did the company not listen but there was a total jerk on that board who was constantly calling me stupid and being rude and offensive. (Makes me wonder if he was one of the people responsible for that offensive ad.) Plus they didn't display the IP addresses or anything on that board so there really wasn't any way of tracing that guy so he could get banned from posting there. At least we don't have that problem here. This is a much friendlier forum. Yes, we've had some weirdos here and there but at least the moderators catch people who do that. Even if the public won't listen to our complaints about things, it's nice to be able to voice our concerns about things without any risk of being chewed out or insulted or whatever.

Censored

Reaction score
At least we don't have that problem here. This is a much friendlier forum. Yes, we've had some weirdos here and there but at least the moderators catch people who do that.
Yes, it is always easier when disagreements with the most popular opinions are kept out of sight.