D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I recall that. I think all they really did was just block the videos, not take them down.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since Photobucket has screwed everybody over and image links have been broken in this thread, I've been in the process of migrating the stuff in my bucket from the past twelve years (some 800+ random pics) to a different service, so since MC doens't allow for people to go back and edit older posts, here's new links for previous pics:

Summer (4th of July)

Fall

Winter

Most Recent Pics

Other Random pics

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Since Photobucket has screwed everybody over and image links have been broken in this thread, I've been in the process of migrating the stuff in my bucket from the past twelve years (some 800+ random pics) to a different service, so since MC doens't allow for people to go back and edit older posts, here's new links for previous pics:

Summer (4th of July)

Fall

Winter

Most Recent Pics

Other Random pics

Wow, looks awesome! :smile: I like all of the little details like the street signs, the ads in the window of Hooper's Store, and the magazine display stand.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nice! The tower of blocks you made - what kind were those? They look like the kind you'd find in your elementary school and stack them into a sword.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got them in a little pack, but I can't remember if I got them at Hobby Lobby or Jo-Ann, or even in the craft department at Walmart. Either way, I imagine Big Bird and Elmo were trying to build a block tower that would touch the sky. :wink:

I just now realized the 3D printer I mentioned previous never did get back in touch with me, and it's been months.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The snow and leaves representing winter and fall look nice as well.

Suggestion, but have you ever tried recreating the around the corner sets?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I also like the late 90s and into the late 2000s.

But for my own, personal preference, if there are specific eras of SST I'm the most fond of, I would say from the mid 80s to early 90s, and Seasons 30-38 (except for 35 and 37).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Makes sense. Also, I remember when I was a kid, I always wanted to be inside the furry arms hotel. :frown: Even if it could only fit Muppets. :stick_out_tongue: the playground looked like alot of fun as well.