D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Furry Arms Hotel may have been scaled to Muppets and Muppet animals, but Gordon and Susan did spend a weekend there once.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't remember who, specifically, but I remember an insert involving a celebrity staying at the Furry Arms, being cramped inside his room, and even having the hotel staff sing a lullaby to him, which he found strangely soothing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno who that would be, you'd have to search the Muppet Wiki for "Furry Arms Hotel" most probably to find your answer though. :search:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That just sounds hilarious. :big_grin: and I saw the street scenes on YouTube via @hooperfan. I loved how Gordon and Susan had to scrunch their ways through the entrance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dunno who that would be, you'd have to search the Muppet Wiki for "Furry Arms Hotel" most probably to find your answer though. :search:
The usually informative Muppet Wiki has no info on this inquiry.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't remember who, specifically, but I remember an insert involving a celebrity staying at the Furry Arms, being cramped inside his room, and even having the hotel staff sing a lullaby to him, which he found strangely soothing.
That's Tim Robins.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just watched the Tim Robins clip for the first time (cause I don't pay attention to every single Street scene uploaded), and I won't lie, seeing Tim pretty much dominate the size of that room made me think of that 1950's horror movie The Amazing Colossal Man. :big_grin: (which I originally saw on Mystery Science Theater 3000).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks to a couple of 3D printers on Etsy, I was finally able to custom order some accessories I've been wanting for my model for years, like Big Bird's mailbox. . . .

And some tables and chairs for the Arbor. . . .

(Now if I could just get another 3D printer to respond to my custom order requests for a postal box for the sidewalk, a fire hydrant, and a pair of newspaper vending machines, I'd be set).

I also got some wooden letters and numbers, and decided to make them sentient; here's just a few for example:

(Yes, I'm aware the eyes suck; it's near-impossible to cut perfectly rounded edges with scissors).

See if you recognize any of the follow specifically-referenced sentient letters and numbers: