Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Is Didgit a Disney owned character or a Henson owned character?
Disney apparently owns the MuppetTelevision segments from The Jim Henson Hour. But both BOOM! Studios and Craig Shemin ran into issues with including him in (respectively) Muppet Snow White and the Character Encyclopedia.

So the answer to your question is "yes."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Disney apparently owns the MuppetTelevision segments from The Jim Henson Hour. But both BOOM! Studios and Craig Shemin ran into issues with including him in (respectively) Muppet Snow White and the Character Encyclopedia.

So the answer to your question is "yes."
Maybe it's kind of like how Disney owns Kermit, but they're not allowed to use the Sesame Street segments he was on (besides a couple minor exceptions).

Princeton

Reaction score
You know I've seen you say some mean things about Brian Henson before and it's totally uncalled for.
I'd like to defend myself six years after the fact: In sixteen years on this forum this is literally the only time I've insulted Brian Henson so I honestly don't know what Pinkflower is referring to.
And complaining about them not referencing GMC is awfully petty.
How does no one else see this as a huge missed opportunity in a Muppet movie where museums are a main plotpoint?