Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So..... Some good news and some not so good news....

The not so good news is..... The 80's mashup Sesame mentioned had nothing to do with old school 80's clips.

The good news though..... It has some nice 80's music parodies! :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So..... Some good news and some not so good news....

The not so good news is..... The 80's mashup Sesame mentioned had nothing to do with old school 80's clips.

The good news though..... It has some nice 80's music parodies! :big_grin:

Darn. I thought they were gonna upload some rare clips, or announce another Sesame Old School. But, I guess this is ok too.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Darn. I thought they were gonna upload some rare clips, or announce another Sesame Old School. But, I guess this is ok too.
I was hoping for the same. But yeah, I love what they've done here! I'm not sure about The Muppet Mindset, but I have a real hunch that ToughPigs will write a follow up article about it!

minor muppetz

Reaction score

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
http://beinecke.library.yale.edu/about/news/beinecke-library-digitizing-2000-‘largely-undiscovered’-videocassettes

For those of you who haven't read up on it, here's the announcement regarding the Tony Geiss video tape collection at the Beinecke Library going through the digitization process. Lots of great material to see there. Compilations of sketches from Sesame Street and its international coproductions, an early Sesame Street sales film, even something as obscure as a demo recording of "The Working Song" from "A Celebration Of Me, Grover".
Really nice to see the classic episodes too.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I just can't tell how many episodes are being leaked from Sesame Workshop's vault. There's shows from Seasons 1, 10, 12, 20, and 22 being leaked online... I know how many have been leaked from Season 1, 10 and 12, but I don't know which or how many numbers from Seasons 20 and 22 have been leaked.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@PumpkinJ I'm just gonna be real with you, dude.

You seem too obsessed with certain episodes that leaked out and believe there will be more ahead.

This happened 3/4 years ago and we haven't gotten anymore episodes. I think you should just learn to let it go and focus on something else, because far as I'm concerned, we aren't getting anymore new episodes and we just gotta live with it.