Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's a shame Sesame Workshop didn't bother uploading that back in 2008/2009 since it was used in that god-awful Elmo's Green mashup.

"Elmo's Green!!!!!! Elmo's Green!!!!! Elmo's Green!!!!!!"

Plus, Cookie Monster skits are just funny.

wiley207

Reaction score
This has finally been found in English! I'm betting it only aired a few times around the Holiday seasons, as it'd be out of place to air in the spring or something.
I was surprised by the different announcer spiel at the start; I was expecting to hear the usual standard "We take you now to Kermit the Frog with another fast-breaking news story!" announcement recording used on most 1983-1990 News Flash segments.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm betting it was probably only aired within episodes premiering around Christmas time.

It certainly is nice to this one to see the light of day in English.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Well, "One Singular Sensation" has seen the light of day in its full version.... But surprise, surprise, it's in a foreign dub. :rolleyes:

I was surprised to see the intro was longer than I expected.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So did anyone notice that "Surprise" song was on YT? I noticed it was up there yesterday, but I was wondering if anyone else has. I know we've been asking about that one for a while.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So did anyone notice that "Surprise" song was on YT? I noticed it was up there yesterday, but I was wondering if anyone else has. I know we've been asking about that one for a while.
Yeah, we noticed. I don't know the full story of it, but I still don't think it's the one everyone is clamoring for.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I heard, so there's a chance there may be one with Matt or Hal as Gordon. We'll have to keep our eyes and ears open.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How are you guys sure there's another version of that song with Matt or Hal as Gordon?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually I was just guessing. I recall another site that said that it was either Roscoe, Hal or Matt as Gordon depending on how old that sketch/song was, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I noticed some of my videos actually ended up getting blocked..... But interestingly enough, they were all fast/slow videos that I honestly years later thought were stupid (Windows movie Maker days....). Not that I care for reasons previously mentioned, but still..... Weird, man.... Weird.