An idea of a Sesame Street parody.....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Has anyone on this board seen/at least heard of Howtobasic from YouTube? The Australian anonymous YouTuber that makes fishbait "how to" videos with mis-leading thumbnails to make the videos look professional, only to turn out to be a ridiculous mess?

Well, I thought of something. What if in the future Sesame Street parodied this with presumably Oscar the grouch, since he likes disgusting foods? He could make a video on how to make the yuckiest sandwich or whatever and just make a giant mess everywhere in his can, with perhaps a thumbs up from Oscar at the end? It's just a thought that came into mind.

gravy

Reaction score
Has anyone on this board seen/at least heard of Howtobasic from YouTube? The Australian anonymous YouTuber that makes fishbait "how to" videos with mis-leading thumbnails to make the videos look professional, only to turn out to be a ridiculous mess?

Well, I thought of something. What if in the future Sesame Street parodied this with presumably Oscar the grouch, since he likes disgusting foods? He could make a video on how to make the yuckiest sandwich or whatever and just make a giant mess everywhere in his can, with perhaps a thumbs up from Oscar at the end? It's just a thought that came into mind.
Right, but it just scares me of the idea of the noises he would make in the background...