Muppet Show DVDs 2016 reprint

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Went to Barnes & Nobels and saw the reprints of season 2 & 3. They come in a normal DVD case instead of the nice box-sets and now have the ABC studios logo on the side. Also, they were really overpriced with both at 20 bucks. If anyone bought them, is there anything different about the physical discs? Like do they have different promos?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I saw those recently (and at a Barnes & Noble) too! Definitely overpriced but all their DVDs are lol.

I didn't buy them obviously (though I'd be tempted to at a cheaper price) but I imagine the on-disc content is exactly the same.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Considering they originally sold for $40, I don't see how $20 is "over priced."

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I saw those recently (and at a Barnes & Noble) too! Definitely overpriced but all their DVDs are lol.

I didn't buy them obviously (though I'd be tempted to at a cheaper price) but I imagine the on-disc content is exactly the same.
I was tempted myself. I don't like how they traded in the nice box set for just a standard DVD case. And ya, it was pretty overpriced.

Considering they originally sold for $40, I don't see how $20 is "over priced."
Wow. Never knew that. Season 1 is like 7.50 now on Amazon.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
20 dollars really isn't that bad, and plus, it's a box set so that's almost to be expected.

gravy

Reaction score
I got the first and second seasons on Amazon and they're not that different from the original. The only thing I'd expect had changed was the quality of the episodes.