Video: SST Muppets in Listen! Drive! Surprise! Chrysler ads

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The Sesame gang, including Guy Smiley, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, The Count, Cookie Monster, and Grover appear in these great Chrysler ads. It's a four part game show skit. Featuring Peter Linz's first appearance as Ernie. These are all surprisingly well done:

I love when the characters get to leave the street. Peter does a great Ernie, and I love the fact that Elmo and Abby are more of sidekicks in this and act more like little kids. Too bad Big Bird couldn't be in these more, but I guess he's to big to fit in a car.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And, another series of similar videos, uploaded to Sesame's YT channel. Once again, with Guy Smiley as the host, and a weirdly excited announcer. This one seems to be a send up of Cash Cab:

The drivers seem to be oddly okay with Guy just randomly appearing in their cars.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It looks like Rosita is riding in a car seat, though I'm not entirely sure. I get that Elmo would need one, but I'm surprised to see Rosita in one.

It's also interesting that they had Elmo and Rosita paired up, as opposed to Elmo and Abby or Elmo and Zoe. But hey, we get some new Rosita content!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why do I have A feeling that Eric or Peter would make a better Kermit?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, isn't she only supposed to be about five?
I've never seen anything that indicated what kind of age she's supposed to be.

Of course I think kids used to get out of having to wear car seats at age two, but now it seems they have to weigh a certain amount.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Sorry it took me long to post this since I'm a fan of Guy Smiley. I'm so glad they use Guy Smiley on some occasions. And never seen Guy Smiley interact with humans before.