Ernie in Castaway

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I actually thought of another possible Sesame Street parody.....

Ernie and Rubber Duckie staring in a spoof on the movie Castaway.

So, we all remember the (very sad) scene in Castaway where Tom Hanks' character Chuck loses Wilson the ball as he slowly drifts away in the ocean.

Well..... Why not have that as Ernie and Rubber Duckie? It could tell the story of Ernie finding a way to make a boat to escape off the island he's been trapped on for years. But then it cuts to rubber duckie falling off the raft and Ernie trying to rescue him to no avail. And of course, we know where this goes...

Ernie: Rubber duckie! I'm sorry! Rubber duckie, I'm sorry! Etc, and cuts to Ernie lying on his raft crying like Chuck in the movie.

But I figured it could end with Ernie going fishing in the river and he manages to catch rubber duckie so it ends on a positive note.

Thoughts?

Erine81981

Reaction score
So, I actually thought of another possible Sesame Street parody.....

Ernie and Rubber Duckie staring in a spoof on the movie Castaway.

So, we all remember the (very sad) scene in Castaway where Tom Hanks' character Chuck loses Wilson the ball as he slowly drifts away in the ocean.

Well..... Why not have that as Ernie and Rubber Duckie? It could tell the story of Ernie finding a way to make a boat to escape off the island he's been trapped on for years. But then it cuts to rubber duckie falling off the raft and Ernie trying to rescue him to no avail. And of course, we know where this goes...

Ernie: Rubber duckie! I'm sorry! Rubber duckie, I'm sorry! Etc, and cuts to Ernie lying on his raft crying like Chuck in the movie.

But I figured it could end with Ernie going fishing in the river and he manages to catch rubber duckie so it ends on a positive note.

Thoughts?
That sounds pretty neat idea of a Fan Fic. They could do that as a spoof on the show if they had wanted too. I like it

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That sounds pretty neat idea of a Fan Fic. They could do that as a spoof on the show if they had wanted too. I like it
Glad you like it! Yeah, it would definitely make a funny spoof, for sure!