Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Any Del

Reaction score
Does anyone have any RARE Sesame Street episodes AND international Sesame Street shows with Elmo's World? I'm just curious to know what interesting stuff you members have...

DePingPong

Reaction score
Not looking for anything specific atm, but if anyone wants to trade, shoot me a message. My collection is constantly building so I might have something someone here might want.

Any Del

Reaction score
Not looking for anything specific atm, but if anyone wants to trade, shoot me a message. My collection is constantly building so I might have something someone here might want.
So which episodes you have so far? I might be interested in doing trade with you.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Question: is there anybody who's on good terms with Tony Whitaker (or more specifically MuppetDude)?

I've tried contacting him through regular email and YouTube to work out a tape trade with him and he hasn't responded to me at all.

@Oscarfan since you're in contact with him, do you know if he's not active on the internet. I'm just making sure, so I know he's still alive.

But if anybody else out there can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Question: is there anybody who's on good terms with Tony Whitaker (or more specifically MuppetDude)?

I've tried contacting him through regular email and YouTube to work out a tape trade with him and he hasn't responded to me at all.

@Oscarfan since you're in contact with him, do you know if he's not active on the internet. I'm just making sure, so I know he's still alive.

But if anybody else out there can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you!
Yes he is still alive and well. I've been trading with him for quite a while now. He doesn't have the internet at home. He has to always go to a library to get on the internet. I will let him know that you are interested in a trade for you when I get a chance to talk to him. We've become really good pen pals. We send each other letters through snail mail. But at the moment I'm not doing any trades with him yet so it might be a little while till I get in contact with him but I'll let him know.

mariolover

Reaction score
Yes he is still alive and well. I've been trading with him for quite a while now. He doesn't have the internet at home. He has to always go to a library to get on the internet. I will let him know that you are interested in a trade for you when I get a chance to talk to him. We've become really good pen pals. We send each other letters through snail mail. But at the moment I'm not doing any trades with him yet so it might be a little while till I get in contact with him but I'll let him know.
I've tried contacting him too with no response. Can you please tell him I'm interested too?

mariolover

Reaction score

I want some episodes from him too. Which episodes are you looking for? I could just get the episodes from him that you want (if they're the same ones I want) and PM them to you so that way we both get the episodes that we want. I don't think he has a VHS to digital converter so maybe you should just let me get the episodes on a physical tape and then just PM them to you so that we both get what we want. How does that sound?