Pixar: Are the glory days over?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will have to check the "Upcoming Movies" list at Pixar's Wiki.... Though of corpse I'm looking forward to their next theatrical release, Coco this November. :batty: :scary:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I'll throw in my two cents and say I'm skeptical on Toy Story 4, but I'll give it a shot and see how it turns out.

If I like it? Cool. If I don't, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Honestly I'll throw in my two cents and say I'm skeptical on Toy Story 4, but I'll give it a shot and see how it turns out.

If I like it? Cool. If I don't, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.
I love all the Toy Story movies almost equally, and they hold such a special nostalgic place in my heart. I feel like, if the fourth one doesn't get great reviews, i'm not gonna watch it.

Will have to check the "Upcoming Movies" list at Pixar's Wiki.... Though of corpse I'm looking forward to their next theatrical release, Coco this November. :batty: :scary:
Oh yes, of corpse. I hope the movie is to die for because i'm deathly afraid it won't live up to the hype. If it doesn't I may have to wait to revisit it postmortem when it's out on DVD instead of in the theater.

:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You doom that. Me? I've been waiting for Coco for two years, I'm not missing it at the pine box theaters.

BTW: On another forum, they would have considered the speech we're using to be spam. Shows what a bunch of dead stiffs they really were. :eek:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You doom that. Me? I've been waiting for Coco for two years, I'm not missing it at the pine box theaters.
Doom...uh...yeah, I got nothin'.

BTW: On another forum, they would have considered the speech we're using to be spam. Shows what a bunch of dead stiffs they really were. :eek:
Oh man, then they would really hate the Tough Pigs forum!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Alls I know is that when I went to see MMW (Muppets Most Wanted) and I heard the following lines from the song "We're Doing A Sequel" I told my friend who went to see the movie with me that it was no idle threat what was being said.

Muppets: "We're doing a sequel, the studio wants more."
:concern: "While they wait for Tom Hanks to make Toy Story 4."

And lo and behold, sure enough, TS4 is the big release this summer from Disney/Pixar.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Alls I know is that when I went to see MMW (Muppets Most Wanted) and I heard the following lines from the song "We're Doing A Sequel" I told my friend who went to see the movie with me that it was no idle threat what was being said.

Muppets: "We're doing a sequel, the studio wants more."
:concern: "While they wait for Tom Hanks to make Toy Story 4."

And lo and behold, sure enough, TS4 is the big release this summer from Disney/Pixar.
Ha, yep! For once, its The Muppets predicting Disney's future and cursing us all, and not The Simpsons.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And thus A Bug's Life continues its distinction as the only film from the original five-film contract between Disney and Pixar without a sequel. Unless you count Flick's and whichever other bug's appearance in the outtakes at the end of TS2, but that was a lampshaded joke about how they didn't get the sequel they thought they were getting. :zany: