Dreams about Muppets...

gravy

Reaction score
But then there were a bunch of comments saying that no one wanted to watch the web series. I guess because Kermit wasn't gonna have a part in it.
I mean, nobody wanted to watch Muppet Thought of the Week until we heard there was going to be a new Kermit performer.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I just had another weird Muppet-related dream last night. You ever have those dreams where you find or buy Muppet merchandise you don't own in real life, and then wake up to find that you didn't really find or buy them? This is kind of like one of those dreams.

Anyway, in the dream, my family and I had just moved into a new house. I - being the curious one that I am - decided to walk around and explore the new house. This is where it gets weird - I opened up the closet in the house, and it ended up being some sort of portal that goes to my old house. I stepped through, and the portal not only took me back to my old house, but it also took me back in time to when I was younger.

Younger me walked through my old house (because it was the past, my family and I were still living there) and went in the basement, where I found a bunch of Muppet plushies that apparently were mine when I was younger. The plushies were: a Kermit, a Miss Piggy, a Gonzo, 3 different Fozzies, a Rizzo, a Pepe, and a HUGE Camilla. (Seriously. The Camilla plush was way bigger than the other plushies.)

I decided to bring them all upstairs so I could bring them through the closet portal and into the new house. But just as I was gonna go through the portal, I woke up. :mad:

Don't you just hate it when you wake up just when something interesting is gonna happen in your dream?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Muppet gem, I won't lie... That dream kind of reminds me of Coraline, in a way. :big_grin:

Anyway, last night I had a dream I was playing Hitman..... In real life. I took the role of agent 47, trying to be as stealthy as possible killing baddies with my fiber wire.

At one point, my Kermit the Frog doll came to life and we talked. I asked him what he thinks about Sesame Street turning 50 in 2 years. While he was talking, I ended up choking him with my fire wire, killing him in the process with one of his feet cut off (for whatever reason).

I INSTANTLY woke up and was relieved for it to be a dream.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's another dream I recall having.

I was watching a comparison Sesame Street tape, and there came on a song about an Orange-Gold Anything Muppet singing about how much he loves his job. He has an appearance similar to the newsman from the Muppet News Flash skits on The Muppet Show. I think the guy was working at a bank but I don't remember exactly. I do recall he was voiced by Jim, though.

I also recall Mel Gibson, Telly and the Duck from the Wide, Wide World of the World slot on another segment but instead they were in front of a solid black background, kind of like the skits with Baby Tooth and the Funky Funk skits.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Recently I dreamt that I saw footage of Herry Monster, being performed by a new performer, and his new performer actually resembled Jerry Nelson in his later years, only his hair and beard were a lot longer (I think his beard touched the floor). And the Herry Monster puppet was REALLY LONG before the "waist". The top half, the part we normally see on TV, was the same, but the fur underneath reached the ground as well, it's almost as if the performer could fit most of his body instead despite it not being a full-body puppet. And it didn't have legs, so all that extra fur wasn't really necessary.

gravy

Reaction score
Recently I dreamt that I saw footage of Herry Monster, being performed by a new performer, and his new performer actually resembled Jerry Nelson in his later years, only his hair and beard were a lot longer (I think his beard touched the floor).
Who knows, maybe it's Peter Linz in the future.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know if you want to call this dream Muppet related essentially.... But a very long time ago (probably like a year before I knew about YouTube and classic Sesame clips), I had a dream of a live action version of "D Duah Duah" (or "Be my D", whichever you prefer) that had a Looney Mexican guy as Bushman Bill and a trio of female black singers (essentially like the Pointer sisters) as Didi O'Day and the Dew Drops (which I still think they should have just been called The Dew Drops cause we never found out which one is Didi O'Day), but anyway, song went as normal, but then the music stops and it shows a close up of one of the "D's" on the gold curtain and pans away as normal, but only this time it had the camera pausing constantly as it panned away, each time with the singers just saying "D" over and over until it eventually transitioned into Bushman Bill's studio and went as normal.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's a weird one I had last night....

I went to Sesame Street's YouTube channel to see what they uploaded for a Throwback Thursday clip, and it was "That's how the Numbers Go" from "123 Count with Me", but for some odd reason, it was labeled as a 2000's clip.

But here's where it gets weirder..... The description of the video said "U guys suk. Stop sending us video requests cuz we post what we want. Hope u guyz r happy now" or something weird like that. And frankly I wouldn't even blame the Workshop for getting salty like that considering they probably get so many video demands from ungrateful fans.

gravy

Reaction score
I went to Sesame Street's YouTube channel to see what they uploaded for a Throwback Thursday clip, and it was "That's how the Numbers Go" from "123 Count with Me", but for some odd reason, it was labeled as a 2000's clip.
It was nearing 2000's, but Sesame Workshop DOES mislabel some videos.