Video: Sesame Street cast panel at the Sillicon Valley Comic Con

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sesame Street cast members Bob McGrath, Emilio Delgado (Luis), Roscoe Orman (Gordon), and Alison Bartlett (Gina) were all featured in the panel. Mr. McFeely from Mister Roger's Neighborhood was also on hand:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Very nice to see a re-appearance of Bob, Luis, and Gordon again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I already posted this in the smile thread, but the same castmembers will also be participating in a panel at the Fanboy Expo at the Knoxville Convention Center October 6-8; I'm definitely going to try to go - even though I swore I'd never attend a con, I'm making an exception for a rare opportunity like this.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Be prepared for a big crowd. The MOMI event was probably the most crowded thing I've been to there.

gravy

Reaction score
Be prepared for a big crowd. The MOMI event was probably the most crowded thing I've been to there.
Which one, Kickstarter party or grand opening?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heh. Knoxville a sleepy little hamlet compared to NYC, though. Either way, I'm going to try and purchase a VIP package so I can get a guaranteed seat at the Q&A panel, plus a professional photo-opp is included.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I'm conflicted.

From what I understand, the SST panel specifically will be on Saturday the 7th, but the thing is if I purchase a certain VIP ticket for like $75, that would ensure me a seat at any Q&A panel, plus a professional photo-opp with any specific guest or group of guests . . . but, there's a specific SST fan ticket that includes those two items (specifically for the SST panel), plus getting to actually meet the cast members and get their autographs for a whoppin' $200.

If I got the $75 ticket (which covers the whole weekend), I could come and go as I please for the SST panel and still get a guaranteed photo-opp and a seat at the panel for a much cheaper price . . . but again, the specific SST ticket also includes autographs and actually getting to meet them and such, but I certainly can't afford no $200 ticket - even if this is a rare, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up going for the $75 ticket though.