Billy Barkhurst

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
From what i saw Billy wasn't that good and Peter is already better after only seeing that video

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
To be fair, he was really just a voice-over artist.
But he was a puppeteer too. I think he had been working as a background performer since 2009. Still, probably not the best idea to have a pretty inexperienced performer quickly take on such a major character.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
From what i saw Billy wasn't that good and Peter is already better after only seeing that video
Yeah, Billy as Ernie sounds like Ernie as a serious businessman. At least Peter tried making his sound like Steve.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Here's a big question: if Billy's not doing Ernie anymore, couldn't he do work for the actual Muppets? His current list of credits on the Wiki only have Sesame stuff, and with his few years experience as Ernie, you suppose he'd somewhat be a successor to one of Steve's characters, since he took over from Steve as Ernie, you know?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's not a bad idea. I thought Billy did a fair job as Ernie. Like I mentioned on the other thread, I'm not too big on the idea of Matt doing Kermit since he sort of already has his hands full with Jerry's characters. It would be nice to see what Billy can do with :smile:.