Hardest/most frustrating games you've played

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Mario time machine for snes, the questions that you have to answer, before you can use the time machine, they were hard to answer.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Final fantasy 2 (nes) it's challengeing!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I just started playing Metal Gear Solid 3 and it shows how bad I am with stealth games when first playing them. :rolleyes:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Rayman 1 is incredible hard:grr:
Yeah, I watched Caddicarus' video, in that the first half of the game is great and then the second half is obscenely difficult, taking away from the game's overall value.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The infamous barrel from Carnival Night Zone Act 2 in Sonic 3, which has haunted the dreams of many a child growing up in the '90s. You would think that you had to hop on it in a rhythmic fashion to get enough momentum to drop down like the other barrels would behave, but nooooo! Instead, you have to press up and down, which is the only time in the game where the rules were changed, and there were no clues in the game as to how to do this. Not even the manual could help you! :mad:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Me after trying to beat my first boss fight in Metal Gear Solid 3. Yup, I'm that much of a noob. :rolleyes:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
The infamous barrel from Carnival Night Zone Act 2 in Sonic 3, which has haunted the dreams of many a child growing up in the '90s. You would think that you had to hop on it in a rhythmic fashion to get enough momentum to drop down like the other barrels would behave, but nooooo! Instead, you have to press up and down, which is the only time in the game where the rules were changed, and there were no clues in the game as to how to do this. Not even the manual could help you! :mad:

ugh sonic 3, i never got past the second zone, but my sister did, BTW, i liked carnival night zone's music.