Hypothetical: The Muppets Are For Sale

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but Martha Stewart took over Hallmark Channel several years back and pretty much turned it into a frou-frou channel.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Yeah, but Martha Stewart took over Hallmark Channel several years back and pretty much turned it into a frou-frou channel.
well i would say PBS should buy them, but i would like it if a channel that is like what hallmark channel use to be like, would buy them, if their is such a channel, that is like what hallmark use to be like.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that either.

Going back to the Chipmunks franchise, those live action/CGI movies have been produced by Twentieth Century Fox, and have given Bagdasarian Productions very, very little creative input, hence why the characters sound and act very differently from the rest of the franchise's titles (like the recent Nick show). Granted, there wouldn't be any secondary company involved, so Twentieth Century Fox could call all the shots they want - including probably bringing in celebrities to dub the characters' voices so the movie will sell better with more recognizable names.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that either.

Going back to the Chipmunks franchise, those live action/CGI movies have been produced by Twentieth Century Fox, and have given Bagdasarian Productions very, very little creative input, hence why the characters sound and act very differently from the rest of the franchise's titles (like the recent Nick show). Granted, there wouldn't be any secondary company involved, so Twentieth Century Fox could call all the shots they want - including probably bringing in celebrities to dub the characters' voices so the movie will sell better with more recognizable names.

You know a lot about the Chipmunks, I LOVED them growing up!