Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I bet they unveil Vogel's Kermit on NBC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Don't they always get Kermit and Piggy to do Interviews at the Parade? or the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I bet they unveil Vogel's Kermit on NBC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Don't they always get Kermit and Piggy to do Interviews at the Parade? or the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting?
Well, there's the Hollywood Bowl appearance coming up... Granted, nobody said Kermit would be there. But I see no reason why he wouldn't be.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
But Is the Hollywood Bowl thing being Nationally Televised?
No. Kirk Thatcher has been adamant about that. Kermit will more than likely be there seeing as there is no reason why he shouldn't. After all, Kermit is the default host of any show the Muppets do. What better place to debut the recast then in an environment where the whole world won't experience it at once and they can control the situation?

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
No. Kirk Thatcher has been adamant about that. Kermit will more than likely be there seeing as there is no reason why he shouldn't. After all, Kermit is the default host of any show the Muppets do. What better place to debut the recast then in an environment where the whole world won't experience it at once and they can control the situation?
I think Nationally Televised Is where he will be ultimately unveiled No offense to the Hollywood Bowl that really isn't unveiling him to the Muppets fans, to the world.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I think Nationally Televised Is where he will be ultimately unveiled No offense to the Hollywood Bowl that really isn't unveiling him to the Muppets fans, to the world.
A lot of fans will be there, though (I'm not one of them, sadly.) Not all of the fans, but a lot. Not to sound pessimistic, but I don't really think "the world" outside of the fans is paying attention to this anymore.