The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is 64-bit.

I've heard of Virtual PC: I think a multi-part Let's Play of Sierra's 3D Ultra Mini-golf was accomplished that way.

Slightly off-topic, but there apparently was a Deluxe version of 3D Ultra Mini-golf with better music, and an additional new nine holes that look incredible: after playing the original version so many times that I pretty much became a master at it, the Deluxe Nine holes look a lot more fun and actually pretty challenging.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There is one thing that made every Star Wars fan smile today. Considering I've been a fan of the franchise for quite a while now, it's no surprise that this thing absolutely made my day:

That little creature is SO adorable, :smile:. If you are living under a rock like Patrick Star and don't know what this is, it's a new Star Wars creature that will be in the upcoming film called a Porg.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom said a Robot Chicken quote at dinner tonight. I think my love of weird shows has been rubbing off on her (although we've always bonded over Monty Python, :big_grin:).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I rewatched the Jeff Dunham cartoon special, Achmed Saves America a few days ago and there was a scene where Achmed puts Donald Trump's face on Mount Rushmore. Considering the film came out in 2013, I'd say that Dunham was making a political prediction there, :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A hilarious YouTube video where they turned Shrek into a bunch of different genres that are completely out of field. Seeing Shrek as a romance, horror, action, and sci-fi film in the same video is absolutely hilarious, :smile:.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I cooked lunch for my abuelos today and they really liked it ^^ (I made cheeseburger burritos lol), we're always saying that only our Mexican friends can make burritos (we're Guatemalan) when, I gave them what I call: Ameri-Tex-Mex fusion and they loved it ^^ Not the first time I made the dish but, this was the first time I made it fresh for them rather than eating the leftovers with them. Overall, they were very pleased :big_grin:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was feeling kinda sad tonight so I put on Robot Chicken to help cheer myself up. I'm glad I did, because I never stay sad after seeing Snoopy do the dance from Footloose:
Even people who don't like the Peanuts cartoons would probably find that funny. But seriously, what evil person hates the Peanuts? Just kidding, :stick_out_tongue:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw one of the most simple yet extremely clever jokes I'd seen in a long time today. I was watching Happy Tree Friends earlier and it showed Flaky standing next to the boys and girls bathrooms with a confused look on her face, wondering which one she should go in.
That is absolutely brilliant due to the fact that fans have debated over Flaky's gender since the character's debut. I love it when shows throw in little references that only fans would find funny.