Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I can imagine Kevin Clash or Peter Linz as a Wembley or Rizzo. Not to say they can do it for certain, but they have a lot of energy and almost the right vocal range for such characters...

JT Yorke

Reaction score
I can imagine Kevin Clash or Peter Linz as a Wembley or Rizzo. Not to say they can do it for certain, but they have a lot of energy and almost the right vocal range for such characters...
Would Kevin Clash even consider working for the muppets again?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Would Kevin Clash even consider working for the muppets again?
I know he's been doing other little projects, but after the allegations and his resignation from Sesame Workshop, I think he's better off doing little projects. But if all of that didn't happen, it'd be great.

Censored

Reaction score
Wembley is a Muppet and Matt is a professional Muppeteer. I’m sure he could have done it if the situation was presented to him.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well in my humble opinion Wembley, Rizzo, Bean, and any other character Steve has preformed, and helped create should remain silent. Until Steve can either come back or pick who he would like to take over the character for him.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Well in my humble opinion Wembley, Rizzo, Bean, and any other character Steve has preformed, and helped create should remain silent. Until Steve can either come back or pick who he would like to take over the character for him.
Bean hasn't just been silent for what seems like an eternity. He's been completely gone. With Whitmire also gone, any chance of Bean ever coming back is completely nil.

Why do people keep acting like he's an active character in need of recasting?