Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Bruce Willis (didn't even know he was still acting) is starring in a remake of the Charles Bronson film series, DEATH WISH, which Bronson had already exhausted from the 70s through the 90s.

And . . . :sigh:, this is apparently is yet another example of how conservatives are the real snowflakes out there, because for whatever reason, conservatives are whining and complaining about how liberals are whining and complaining about how racist and offensive this movie is, yet I haven't seen anybody - liberal or otherwise - whining and complaining about this movie being racist or offensive, just these conservative snowflakes whining and complaining about liberals whining and complaining.

After seeing the trailer, all I see is Bruce Willis starring in another Bruce Willis movie that bears the name of Charles Bronson movies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, it's out already? Expectations must not have been high, because I haven't seen a single ad for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know. I just know I haven't seen a single ad for it anywhere: no promos on TV, not even the obligatory trailers and sneak-peak clips on YouTube.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score

mr3urious

Reaction score
Chris Columbus has already finished the script on Gremlins 3, which will return to the dark and twisted tone of the first film and even touch on some moral issues as well. And animatronics are still going to be used, with CGI mainly used for removing wires in post. Things are looking promising here, as not a whole lot of fans liked the 2nd film for its constant meta jokes.

http://www.slashfilm.com/gremlins-3-has-been-written/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I heard Chris was working on a new Gremlins movie, but that was years ago, I wasn't sure if anything had become of it.